Lowest prices for your stay
US$168
US$147
PricelineUS$168
Hotels.comUS$167
FindHotelUS$167
All reviews great stay complimentary breakfast pool and hot tub easy access front desk person would stay again up to date evesham freeway accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 July 2021

I had a poor stay with my family. The front desk staff was not helpful and inhospitable. They caused many charge issues on my card that I am still trying to resolve. I would not recommend this location at all. Very disappointed.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 28 June 2021 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay here. The hotel was clean and comfortable and provided breakfast in the morning. The location was great for spending the day at the Columbia River Gorge! The front desk staff seemed a little uninterested in being there and weren’t as friendly and helpful as other Hampton hotels. We would stay here again!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2021

Room was great and super clean! Guest services needs to pay better attention when taking payment especially when the guests request different payment type for room total. I booked through booking.com and selected to pay at hotel and when I arrive. The receptionist said she needed my ID in order to charge my card to confirm and I said we were paying with my moms card. (We held the reservation with my card but overall planned to pay with my mom’s card.) She said she would need to make the reservation under my moms name which I said was ok. But she still charge my card? How do you charge my card without my ID? Do better.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 12 May 2021

I have never been to this property before and I was delighted with its proximity off the interstate. The hotel looks almost brand new and the staff (shout-out to Amy "the front desk agent") are clearly following all COVID 19 guidelines. Amy was literally an angel to my life and ensured that I was taken care of the whole time I was at the hotel. Thank you so much!

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 16 April 2021

Room was not cleaned thoroughly - someone else’s clothes were still in the cabinet. Basic accommodations otherwise, but kids disappointed that they didn’t have children’s tv channels like Disney or PBS.

Date of stay: April 2021