Lowest prices for your stay
US$188
US$166
PricelineUS$187
Hotels.comUS$187
Agoda.comUS$188
All reviews great stay complimentary breakfast pool and hot tub easy access front desk person would stay again up to date evesham freeway accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 April 2021

Room was not cleaned thoroughly - someone else’s clothes were still in the cabinet. Basic accommodations otherwise, but kids disappointed that they didn’t have children’s tv channels like Disney or PBS.

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 29 March 2021

I stay at Hilton properties frequently, of which Hampton Inn is one of their brands. This hotel was about as stereotypical Hampton Inn as one can get - comfortable rooms, good service, generally good value.

Room was clean, up to date, with all furniture in good repair, and with a comfortable bed.

Check-in and check-out were both handled by efficient, professional, and personable staff.

In lieu of the standard breakfast bar, "grab and go" service was available at the front desk. I liked the fact that one could select the items one preferred, rather than being given a bag of pre-selected items. A decent variety of items was available for the carry-out breakfast.

I liked the fact that self service coffee was available 24 x 7 in the lobby, and that the selection included both decaf and regular.

Location is convenient to the freeway and perhaps a 12-15 minute drive from the airport.

One minor problem encountered: When I came back to my room late at night, the desk was covered with tiny ants. Not sure where they came from, especially since I had a top floor room. Front desk person immediately switched me to a different room at the opposite end of a lower floor. I doubt that the ant problem is typical, and because the issue was handled quickly and properly by staff, I did not downgrade my rating of this hotel on account of it.

I would return to this hotel again.

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank step12dude
Reviewed 21 September 2020

We stayed one night at the Portland East Hampton Inn on the way to the coast. The hotel is just off I84 in the far eastern section of Portland. The hotel seems pretty new and modern and was clean and the employees helpful. The room is what you would excect. No hot brfeakfast at this time but they do provide a sack breakfast of your choice of items. Overall a nice nights stay.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank Greg H
Reviewed 11 August 2020 via mobile

We had never stayed at this property before and we're delighted with its proximity to our family. The hotel looks almost brand new and the staff are clearly following all covid 19 guidelines. Our room was large and clean and the staff were wonderful!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 474kathleenl
Reviewed 14 March 2020

Check in was quick and easy in advance with the Hilton Honors app and the Digital Key. We were quite satisfied with the cleanliness and comfort of our room and the room amenities. The complimentary breakfast was quite good.

Date of stay: March 2020