All reviews front desk the columbia river gorge multnomah falls breakfast staff easy access would stay again up to date hot breakfast exercise room comfortable beds nice stay hotel is located great place to stay nice room we've stayed convenient location close to the airport
Reviewed 24 February 2016

Having stayed at this hotel multiple times in the last five years, I can sincerely acknowledge that service excellence is the goal of this hotel's management and staff. Without exception, each and every stay, the high quality is the same. On business or on family vacations, I have come to expect we will be treated exceptionally well. From the beautiful rooms to its service amenities, the Hampton Inn/East Portland is the choice for us. I can highly recommend you make it yours as well.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Leslie K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Portland East, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2016

Thank you for this awesome review of our property. We really do appreciate it. Thank you for coming and visiting us again. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

It brings me joy to see employees take their job serious and really care. I mean it really just makes me happy to see somebody competent and willing to serve. That is Dana at Hampton Inn. We are a family of 6 and he warmly greeted us when we arrived. Then offered my kids a goodie bag. They were thrilled. The room was perfect, clean and cozy. The hotel is smaller but to me that is part of the charm. Also a great part was the pool. Warm!!! Finally a hotel that will actually not try to cheap out by keeping a cold pool. While we were playing Dana came in checking the grounds and making sure there were towels available and restocked. Way to go Hampton!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank roloson

Thank you very much for all your kind words about our hotel. I will definitely make sure to pass them along to the staff. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 20 February 2016

Request for a particular floor and area were met. Staff was friendly and helpful. Cleanliness we expect from all Hampton Inns. As per usual, a quality breakfast. Wi-Fi was good in the room as well as the lobby. We checked in early, but the room reserved for us wasn't ready, so the attendant went out her way to find another of equal or better location.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Leslie K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Portland East, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this review of your stay at our property. I am glad to hear that we met your expectations and we hope to see you again soon. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 19 February 2016

In Portland forYouth Basketball tournament. Location was great with access to 205 and 84. Will stay again next time. Very friendly staff. Also got a chance to go to the Falls. Must see about 20 miles away.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for your stay at our property. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and got to visit the Falls. My kids and I love to go there. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 February 2016

The hotel itself is very nice. The room was great. My only complaint is 1 Mb internet speed for complimentary and if you pay you only get 3-5 Mb. Since most airports will now give you up to 50 Mb speeds for free I find this very disappointing that the Hampton is so far behind on their technology

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Jerry E
Leslie K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Portland East, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at our property. I am happy to say that after sharing your review with ownership we have largely increased our internet speed. Thank you for putting your experience in writing and sharing. We hope to see you again soon in the future.