“Mom's vacation”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Annette B
“Mom's vacation”
Reviewed 10 September 2017 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

After trying for 4 year's after my Dad's passing away we finally got my mom to go to the Oregon coast with us. We have always loved Oceanside, and we were lucky enough to get a room at this great place. It was perfect for my mom, no stairs, execpt the few to the deck. Close to the beach, an easy walk from the public parking lot. 2 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms. The kitchen had everything we needed (bring your own seasonings) comfortable bed's and furniture. It even has a hose outside to wash the sand off us and our large Boxer before going into the room. Close to the Tillamook cheese factory and other attractions. We were there for almost a week, TOTALLY lucked out with the weather, high 60's to the mid 70's. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place to anyone looking for a nice place to stay, and I won't hesitate to stay here again. Thanks to Vacasa for a perfect vacation place for my mom. And my husband and myself too. Annette Brence

Richard R
Fountain Hills, Arizona, USA
“Perfect pet-friendly beach condo”
Reviewed 13 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Laid-back, uncrowded beach, amazing views. There are even more amazing rocks and tidal pools to explore at low tide and miles of beach to explore. Steep set of steps down to beach right outside your doorstep. However, easier public beach access is only a short walk away. Our unit, #10, was fully equipped with all the basic kitchen equipment needs, towels, etc. The unit needs a coat rack or hooks! With no closets, there is absolutely no place to hang up anything. I would highly recommend staying in any of the units at Oceanside Inn, and I would definitely stay again. My dog had a blast running on the beach, and there was even an on-site hose to wash off the sand for people and pets. No cell phone service, but good wifi.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
ReachtheB...
Kansas City MO
“Oceanside 2017”
Reviewed 28 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

I love Oceanside for its lack of commercialism and this place was perfect. Right on the ocean with a great view. Even though it was cold and rainy we could make it to the beach and back, not far to walk although as with pretty much everywhere on the coast there are some stairs involved. We cracked the window at night and fell asleep to the ocean. Right next door to Roseanna café and yards from the other 2 cafes in town. There were not a lot of places to store your clothes but the kitchen was well appointed with a full sized refrigeration and what looked to be a very new stove. Furnishings were modern industrial and very cool. Even had a telescope in the front room. We never figured it out since we had our own binoculars. Internet was iffy and my cell did not work but this is another reason I choose Oceanside. The facility did have a shared phone in the parking area that was perfect once we found it. Not used to seeing public phones anymore let alone a free one.
I came to walk the beach and watch the ocean and this was perfect.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing