2,535 results
All reviews limited edition georgie's restaurant oregon coast room service restaurant next door cannon beach pet area onsite restaurant top floor gas fireplace ocean view great view gift shop sitting area jacuzzi tub a wonderful stay beach access
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff was extremely accomodating, the restaurant was exceptional, the room was very clean, comfortable, and welcoming. I would definitely seak out and select select this hotel if ever in the area again.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Felicia_Lonberger, Guest Services Manager at Hallmark Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Donna288,
Thank you for the review about your stay at Hallmark! I am delighted you had such a wonderful experience with our team and our onsite restaurant, Georgie’s! We hope you stay again soon and thank you again for the review!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My husband and I had the pleasure of spending the weekend at the Hallmark Resort. The accommodations were comfortable and the view of the ocean from our room was wonderful. The staff was friendly and welcoming. They told us about the hotel amenities, and the activities in and around Newport.
The room was clean and included a kitchenette with dishes, an under counter frig and dishwasher, microwave and wet bar. There were 2 flat screen TVs, a loveseat and table and 2 chairs. The gas powered fireplace started with the flick of a switch. I was surprised that the rooms were very quiet being so close to the beach. The location also includes an indoor pool and hot tub. They offer breakfast in the morning. This is a wonderful location for a weekend getaway or a week stay during the summer months! Just a few short miles to the Coast Aquarium! Great place to relax and walk the beach or fly a kite!

Room Tip: Quiet rooms with Ocean Views!
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

LabLover51,
Thank you for the amazing review about your stay at Hallmark! I am delighted you had such a wonderful experience and enjoyed your weekend getaway! We hope you stay again soon and thank you again for the review!

Reviewed 9 October 2018

Wonderful location and lovely view from the room. Tidy premises and welcoming, helpful staff. Enjoyed the 24/7 coffee/tea bar and easy-to-use wi-fi. Walking distance to several restaurants and historical Nye Beach area.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Felicia_Lonberger, Guest Services Manager at Hallmark Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

BackPacker773252,
Thank you for recognizing our team and leaving us a wonderful review! I am delighted that you enjoyed the lovely ocean view and our proximity to Nye Beach! Thank you for the review and choosing Hallmark!

Reviewed 9 October 2018

Magnificent views, great staff, easy access to the community. The in-room fireplace is a nice touch, it was easy to relax and enjoy the stay. This was a business trip, but I'll be back to enjoy this resort on a personal vacation.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Ruth B,
Thank you for choosing Hallmark and sharing your experience! It is wonderful you were able to relax and enjoy your stay! Thank you for the great review and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 9 October 2018

The housekeeper didn't lock my patio door when they left, making it easy for somebody to enter my room if they so wished. Thankfully nothing was stolen. Overall I was real pleased with the helpfulness and friendliness of the staff and loved the easy access to the beach. Most of the time I didn't have Internet access in my room. But - I had Internet access in the meeting room.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

alaskantraveler2018,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with your stay at Hallmark. I am truly sorry that we did not secure your patio door after housekeeping went into your room. I did reach out to my Executive Housekeeper to ensure that he stresses the importance of this to his team. Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope you stay again soon.