1,560 results
All reviews starfish grill best westerns ocean view hotel restaurant oregon coast parking lot sand dunes great view short walk to the beach small balcony rooms are nice yaquina lighthouse pool and hot tub sliding door great place to stay easy access definitely stay here again
Reviewed 9 November 2018

The entire hotel has been renovated, very nicely, almost feels tropical. Great indoor pool and spa. Room very nice and comfy bed as well. They even have own beach access. Nice bar and restaurant on site.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Judy K, General Manager at Best Western Plus Agate Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2018

Thank you so much for your review, I am so glad that you love our newly remodeled hotel. I hope you will come stay with us again. Judy

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

There was about 200 of us for our ladies retreat. Very clean and the staff was really friendly, and did an excellent job with food service and check in. Bobbie was the housekeeping for our room and did an excellent job. Over all a great visit. My husband and I are planning to go for a week then away!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Judy K, General Manager at Best Western Plus Agate Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2018

I am so glad to hear that you had a great time at the retreat. I love that your liked our hotel as well that is great that you will come back with your husband we look forward to having you again!

Reviewed 6 November 2018

My wife and I love this hotel. It's a beautiful place in a beautiful location. Service was great and the room was perfect. Do yourself a favor and stay here nixt time you're in town. Friendly, knowledgealbe staff are there to answer any questions,

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Judy K, General Manager at Best Western Plus Agate Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2018

I am so glad that you love our hotel. I appreciate you taking the time to write your review!

Reviewed 5 November 2018

Great ocean-view room & Newly Remodeled Hotel! They did a really nice job on the remodel the rooms are very comfortable and feels more like a New Hotel verse a remodel. Friendly - Helpful Staff!!You can walk to the beach from the hotel. This location has a full service restaurant on the ground floor instead of the free-breakfast, the restaurant offer a 15% saving for guest staying there.

Date of stay: November 2018
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel, I am glad that you like our Remodel. I hope you will come stay with us again.

Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

Much more than the 3 crowns given by CAA/AAA. It is at least a 4 in every way. Situated right on the beach, lovely rooms and great check in plus good safe parking. BW should have more people like Dawn working for them. She made a great hotel better. Two problems which are reflected in this rating were the wifi was shut off by very early morning rather than when we checked out and the biscuit I ordered for breakfast was uneatable. When I sent it back they did bring me a very good pancake.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review! I am sorry about the WiFi for security purposes it does log you out every 24 hours. I appreciate the comment about the biscuit and glad that they made things right for you, We hope to see you again when you are in town.