“Delicious!!!!!”

Ranked #1 of 94 Restaurants in Newport
Price range: US$4 - US$25
Description: Newport's newest restaurant has just arrived. The Pacific Kitchen offers fresh, creative fare and delicious cocktails served in the perfect environment for a locals lunch, a fun night out or a great meal on your coastal vacation.
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

Delicious food, delightful staff. The clam chowder was thick and flavorful. Our dinners were excellent. Reservations are needed. Definitely worth the call or online contact.

Date of visit: March 2021
Beki H, General Manager at Pacific Kitchen at Nye Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2021

NWWildTurtle1,

Thank you for your delicious review of your visit! I'm so happy that you enjoyed your dinner and appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. We hope to see you again soon!

Pacific Kitchen at Nye Beach

Write a reviewReviews (140)

Reviewed 20 February 2021 via mobile

Bonnie was great server. Made online reservation, seated upon arrival. It was a rainy day so we sat next to the fire. Crab cake, halibut fish & chips & deep end crab & shrimp macaroni were excellent. We were celebrating our anniversary and tried the berry cobbler for dessert. Just ok. Will definitely visit again the next time we are at Nye Beach

Date of visit: February 2021
Beki H, General Manager at Pacific Kitchen at Nye Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2021

Julie K,

Happy Anniversary! Thank you for choosing us for your celebration! I'm happy to see that you enjoyed your food and service by Bonnie. I will check on the cobbler as that is usually a favorite, so to see it was "just ok" has me curious. Thank you for taking the time to review your dining experience and I hope we will see you again soon!

Reviewed 19 February 2021

The clam chowder and oyster crackers are some of the best on the Oregon Coast. So creamy and flavorful. The clams weren't over cooked and offered a wonderful flavor and texture to the soup. The halibut picatta was nicely done. The meal was capped off with the berry crumble ala mode which was a perfect pairing.

Our favorite were the oyster crackers dipped in the clam chowder and the vanilla ice cream!

Laddie and Danny The Collies

Laddie and Danny,

Thank you for the fur-bulous review! I'm happy that you had such a pawsome time and that you were mutts about Brandi! She is quite fetching! The chowder and berry crumble are amazing. Next time maybe try the collieflower! We hope to have the oppawtunity to serve you again soon!

Reviewed 18 February 2021

Booking our reservation was a breeze. Highly recommend this as seating inside is 25 people due to the dreaded Covid. Extremely clean and warm feeling of a laid back locals place. I had the shrimp melt which was excellent with the Tillamook cheddar on top and my wife had a combo seafood pasta. We actually both commented when our waitress brought it to our table, that JUST the visual told us both, this was going to be fantastic...and sure enough, it was beyond belief. You can actually tell by just looking at the dish, it's world class. By the way, the fries are killer. The best I've ever had in my over 7 decades knocking around. Bonnie, our waitress was perfect, stopped by when needed and disappeared when not. We'll be back umpteen times. Remember to reserve your spot though.

Tom M,

What a wonderful and thorough review! I love your description of your food and I agree...the fries are sooo good! Thank you for your kind words to Bonnie about her service. I'm so happy that she took such good care of you. We look forward to seeing you umpteen times in the future!

Reviewed 16 February 2021

Everything about our first visit to Pacific Kitchen was absolutely fantastic. The atmosphere, cleanliness, friendly staff, menu options, and food was off the charts. My wife and I had a great Valentine's Day dinner. Our server, Bonnie was incredible. Bonnie described the specials to us and made menu recommendations based on what we told her we were interested in. She was always available to us if we needed anything and made sure that we were satisfied with everything from our wine selection, entrées, and dessert. The food was excellent, prices were good, and like I've already said, Bonnie was great. She really was the shinning star to our wonderful experience at Pacific Kitchen at Nye Beach Newport Oregon.

Marilyn J,

Wow...what a review! I'm so happy to see that your Valentine's celebration was a memorable one and that Bonnie took such great care of you! She truly enjoys what she does and I'm delighted that it showed in her service. Please come back and see us again!