“Nye beach cottage”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Cheryl L
“Nye beach cottage”
Reviewed 23 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

What a wonderful place. It was perfect in every way. Thank you for creating such a warm welcoming space.

Management Response
4 Jun 2018
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate the honest feedback as it will only help us grow as a company.

We are thrilled that overall your stay went well and we hope to house you in the future!
barryswob...
Portland, Oregon
“Cute inside”
Reviewed 12 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

I need to be honest . Very cute , new , and remodeled inside . The exterior entrance and yard needs help and could be very cute outside too .needs some privacy created . The neighborhood location is " ok ". Kinda . It's on a corner . It is very close to Nye Beach area which is good .. . Walk it easily . That is a cute little revitalized area . Cute shops and eateries . Don't miss nana's !
So I would say it's "just ok". For the rental price and fees I think it is overpriced . It has potential .
It was comfortable and convenient . I felt I had to keep the shutters mostly closed ... it's right starkly on the street . But that may not bother others .
Newport is a good sized coastal city that has great beaches , and good attractions for all ages . Good restaurants . Good place to go for a weekend for a couple of days . Has a huge Fred Meyer ! You can find anything you need ! Has most banks , tire stores , coffee places , gas stations , etc , etc .

Kim L
Coos Bay, Oregon
“Cozy luxury....spoil yourself!”
Reviewed 17 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed two nights and it wasn't enough. It felt like home on vacation. The location is great, close to everything. It looks small from the outside but it opens to plenty of space. He watched T V and I snuggled up to read in the den.
We both slept like babies the bed was so comfortable. We thought we would wake up at our normal 8-ish but ended up both sleeping past 10:30! That is vacation.
The cottage is so fresh and clean and new. My husband loves to cook and found more than he needed the kitchen is so well equiped. We both love the choices of restaurants in the Nye Beach area.
We will definitely stay again but at least 3 or 4 nights minimum.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing