All reviews great view of the ocean beds were comfortable nye beach surf waves whales
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here 2 nights. All rooms have ocean view, ours was on 3rd floor. Rooms are small with dated furniture. It was clean.

Mattress was not the best. No free breakfast, but is an on-site restaurant. We opted to walk to a nearby restaurant instead.

For the$100 price is hard to beat the perfect view.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2018

The room was listed as oceanview, but the view was over a flat roof of a large building between our room and the beach. The room was very outdated and smelled strongly of dogs, including the bedspread. We didn't want to walk on the carpet in our bare feet. The curtains did not close all the way and were not fully attached to the rod. The bathroom appeared to be sloped. We had to ask for additional towels as they only gave us one towel for two people. People were smoking right outside the door of our room. The refrigerator was making so much noise we had to unplug it. Overall, it was one of the worst rooms we've ever stayed in.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2018

The room was not that clean, the bed was horrible, and they had a coffee pot in the room but not pot to brew it in! Very dated, worn out! The wall heater had not been cleaned for a very long time, the dust on it was bad! I do not recommend this hotel!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2018

This hotel by far has the worst service I have ever experienced. Not just by one person, but multiple. I stayed over Labor Day weekend and shortly after my departure I realized I left my pillow behind. I accept that it is my fault, I forgot to grab it, but I am 100% confident I left it on the edge of the bed as I had it in my hand and then stupidly put it down when I opened the door to leave. As the pillow case was cream colored it would have been very noticeable that it did not belong with the other linen so it should not have been mixed up by the housekeeper.

As mentioned, several hours after leaving I discovered it wasn't it my car so I called the hotel. Chad answered the phone and was very kind and took my information and assured me a call back. I did not get a call back so I called about 6 hours after speaking with Chad and spoke with Brianna. She told me they had been incredibly busy and he most likely had not had a chance to check. She then told me again how busy it has been and that they couldn't even leave the desk to go to the bathroom. While I feel bad you don't have support so that you are able to leave, that is not me, the guests problem. While I can't confirm what happened, the phone either cut out or she hung up on me...

At this point I was fed up so I figured I would call the next day. I spoke with Chad again and he recalled speaking with me and assured me again he would share my information with the housekeeping manager and I would get a call back. Once again I did not get a call back...

So I called again the following day and the agent told me she had not heard anything about a pillow, yet didn't feel the need to ask me my name or the day I departed so how would she know if my pillow was found or not? Again my information was taken and I was told housekeeping would call me back. Shocker, I did not get a call back!

I called back again, but in the evening and the gentleman told me all the managers had gone home for the day so he had no one to delegate it to. Again, not my problem and what kind of service is that!?

I just wanted someone to take ownership, and be like I'm so sorry no one has followed up with you, I will personally look into this and call you back. That's all they had to do!

Finally, I asked for an email and several hours later I got a response that my item was not found. Of course it wasn't found because your hotel has no organization, no accountability, and no empathy! Had Chad had someone look the first time I called it would have been found in the room exactly where I left it, not lost in the shuffle when you finally check 7 days after I leave!

Completely appalled by the service from this hotel, and no one should ever stay here.

Room tip: Don't expect a positive experience unless you stay outside the entire time. They should be paying you to stay in the room.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 September 2018

Location and the view are about the only things going for this hotel. We stayed in a pet-friendly room. The room fixtures and furnishings were outdated. The room was small and cramped. The TV was an old CRT from the 1990's. WiFi was useless. The bathroom had dirty footprints still on the floor, even though the room had been cleaned. The room was never cleaned again during our stay. Only two towels were provided. The bathroom was very dated and worn. Only one-third of a roll of toilet paper was in the bathroom. Staff was friendly, but unmotivated and disinterested. For $200+/night, it should have and could have been a much nicer experience. Very disappointing. Will not stay again.

Room tip: Don't stay here.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple