“Breath-Taking View”
other travellers have booked this property
Ahhh. Relax and enjoy the view!
Living room w/panoramic view.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Ahhh. Relax and enjoy the view!
Living room w/panoramic view.
Living room looking toward 2 main floor bedrooms
Main floor front bedroom.
Main floor second bedroom.
More View from Deck
It really is a Cottage.
Supper and Sunset
Galley kitchen looking toward entry.
Main floor bathroom.
Grab bars by toilet and in shower
Pacific Ocean Calling You
Hot tub at sunset.  Delightful!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Vancouver, Washington
“Breath-Taking View”
Reviewed 21 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

Very nice 3 bedroom home with a breath-taking view. Nice kitchen, living room, comfy beds, nice deck, warm hot tub, convenient washer/dryer, dishwasher, and lots of dishes to use.
Had a great time in Lincoln City.
I would love to stay at the Sea Front Cottage again.

Jennifer...
“Lincoln City beachfront home”
Reviewed 27 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

Was fabulous. Very clean and well stocked. I was a bit surprised at first as there was no tub and that matters to me. However, thehot tub was clean and hot ( sometimes they run too cold for me) and it was just awesome. The casino was fun too tho I wouldn't suggest eating there.
Very very relaxing with a gorgeous view

Autumn P
“STUNNING PROPERTY AND LOCATION--PURE RELAXATION!!!”
Reviewed 22 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I cannot say enough great things about not only this charming condo and amazing location, but also the owner and local ombudsman who are lovely people. This rental is by far the best place my family has stayed and we literally can't wait to come back! I had just taken the bar after three long years of law school and needed a relaxing vacation. This gorgeous condo was EVERYTHING! My husband and I listened to the ocean through our open window every morning upon waking and every evening while a fire flickered next to our bed. It was BLISS!!! A glass of wine in the hot tub while watching the sun set was heaven on earth. I even spent an entire day lounging on the soft, cozy couch watching movies. My family and I spent our days exploring the coastline and had a very enjoyable afternoon on the lake less than 5 min drive away. We rented a speed boat for a little fun as well as a pontoon boat and fishing poles to catch (and release) rainbow trout. By the end of the week my 14 yr old daughter was trying to figure out a way we could become joint owners and live there forever. I told her that we would definitely be coming back again soon and she seemed good with that solution. I can't wait to go back myself! :)

Your age range 35-49
Reviewed 2 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

Your age range 65+
Meridian, Idaho
Reviewed 11 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Management Response
20 Jun 2017
I am so pleased that you found my Seafront Cottage up to your expectations. You were expecting to go hiking and sightseeing in the mountains and headlands along the coast. I recall your statement when you booked "This is our kind of a vacation." I hope you found some of the quaint villages tucked into the areas around Siletz and Yaquina Bays as well as the lighthouses and covered bridges. If not, come back again soon. The view is amazing year around.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing