Review Highlights
Great Gift For Anyone over 18

I bought a ‘make your own’ session with the Glass Center for my husband; one person can accompany... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Tina K
Sandy
Create some art! It was a blast!

It was so much fun to create a "float"! I loved that we could make a reservation, were able to... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
DKCampbell
Michigan

All reviews make your own watch others unique experience paper weight large bowl take home every step for sale one of a kind across the street oregon coast appointment paperweight float process andrew item
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 August 2021 via mobile

Went here for date night. What an amazing experience. There was hands on experience but I’m glad there was a pro there. It’s a very fun memory and we have a beautiful water float we helped make. I highly recommend. Make reservations.

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed 3 June 2021 via mobile

This is a great place to make your own piece of glass art. The reservations are simple to make online. The staff are friendly and take their time explaining each step. We were greeted and welcomed by the friendly staff. Highly recommend this, especially for children.

Date of experience: June 2021
1  Thank Mary Ann S
Reviewed 26 May 2021

Wasn't impressed with the selection. We've been some very fine glass shops and this didn't measure up.

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 25 May 2021 via mobile

Covid rules are in effect so all you're doing is watching the employees at a distance. Staff is really nice, and end product was great. Just disappointing to stand and watch.

Date of experience: May 2021
2  Thank V3593URdaveb
Reviewed 11 March 2021 via mobile

I read about The Lincoln City Glass Center on Trip Advisor and thought I'd check it out. Scheduling in advance online was really easy, and when I needed to change the time of my appointment I was able to do that online as well. The recommendation to come 15 minutes early to decide on the piece you'll have made and the colors you want it made out of is excellent advice. If you're like me and have trouble deciding on color combinations, you might want to come even earlier.

Anya did an excellent job of explaining the glass-blowing process in general, and each step in making the paperweight I selected. Anya was gracious about me videoing the process. Although some may consider the cost of a glass-blown item to be expensive, this is an original piece of artwork that I got to participate in making...even if just through observation. I highly recommend the Lincoln City Glass Center. This definitely something I will do again.

Date of experience: March 2021