“Great place”
other travellers have booked this property
Hot Tub Dining / Living
Small Queen bedroom - Downstairs
Family Suite - Downstairs
Family Suite II
Master Suite
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

judythinb...
Beaverton, Oregon
“Great place”
Reviewed 6 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We booked this location for our leadership retreat weekend. It was a great size for our group of ten. The kitchen was well stocked with everything except paper goods. The house was spotless and the view was amazing. The owner was easy to get a hold of when needed. Would definitely come back.

cynthia s
Salem, Oregon
“location was good”
Reviewed 15 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

The location of this house is great, the house its self was fine. it was not appreciated the signs on the wall in the house saying you can scream, hoot and holler on the beach but when your in the house quiet time is 8pm to 8am. and if your going to socialize keep the windows and doors closed. The tone of the signs in the house about the house rules are not very friendly. also 2 days after it was to late to cancel and get any refund I received a call from the owner wanting me to give him my credit card number to him. this is after I had already received a conformation that I had paid in full and put a cash deposit down on the rental. When I told the owner that trip Advisor already has that information and that's why I went threw a 3rd party to protect my self against fraud he got very upset and told me he used to be able to get social security numbers and run complete credit checks on people he rented to.. he wanted this information in case there was a broken window or something, but that is why you have a deposit. He tried to call me a couple of other times to get this information but I did not answer the phone. I would of cancelled my reservation if I could of, but we ended up going and the weekend was fine. In the house rules he sends a few days before you go it states he takes pictures before and after. I felt I too had to take pictures to protect myself from any fraudulent accusations. We are 4- 57 year old ladies having our semi annual weekend get together and felt like we were walking on egg shells the whole time we were at the house. I will never rent from this person again and have found out he has 2 other places in Lincoln City he rents. We have rented several homes on home away from home and flip key and have never been contacted directly from the owner wanting personal information. There is a reason you go threw 3rd parties even when I contacted Trip Advisor about this they told me they recommend I do not give him my credit card information. RENTER BE WARE OF CREEPY OWNER

How easy was key pickup/access to the property? Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
THEHAPPYW...
PORTLAND,OR
“This House is Beautiful!”
Reviewed 14 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

It exceeded our expectations in every way! We had relatives visiting from Minnesota and knew they needed a trip to the coast. We have stayed at Ken's other beach houses and had wonderful experiences each time. The kitchen was well supplied including a griddle and cupcake pan. Everything we needed was there including night lights. There is an abundance of extra blankets and pillows too. The beds were incredibly comfortable. Beach access was just two doors south. So easy to come back and forth. Ken was a pleasure to work with-always responding promptly to my questions. I would DEFINITELY recommend this house. I have to agree with our Minnesota relatives...this vacation was our best yet! p.s. We ate Mexican at Puerto Vallarta (3001 NW HWY 101) and it was delicious.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and Value
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Eugene
Reviewed 23 December 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
WA
Reviewed 8 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing