“Hands Down, the Best Place to Stay in Joseph”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
angfava
White Salmon, Washington
“Hands Down, the Best Place to Stay in Joseph”
Reviewed 22 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I cannot say enough great things about staying with Judy. The room is rich with history (every item has a story), and she is the perfect host. This ultra quite location is perfectly situated right outside of town along a lovely creek with expansive views. Look no further, this is the place to stay if you want to connect with the amazing community of Joseph.

Management Response
9 Oct 2017
Thank you for your lodging! I enjoyed meeting you and having you as my guests!
Lori E
“Perfect place!”
Reviewed 11 January 2017 for a stay in August 2015

My parents are from Joseph, Oregon and my ancestor's roots are deep in Wallowa County. I spent a lot of time with both sets of Grandparents on their ranches and at our family cabin at the head of Wallowa Lake, over the years. Staying at Judy's B&B was the closest I could come to staying with family. When my father passed away in Feb. 2015, we waited until August to come together as a family, celebrate his life and spread his ashes. We stayed in the big room, and I hosted my mother and both my daughters very comfortably there. As an artist, I also enjoyed being surrounded by the artwork of Judy's late husband, beautiful bronzes. Judy is the best and I look forward to being able to stay when I next come to the valley, land of my birth! Thank you!

Your age range 50-64
Management Response
9 Oct 2017
Thank you for choosing my lodging! Fun to see you again!
don194820...
Henderson, Nevada
“Fantastic stay and accommodations”
Reviewed 1 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

The place was just as advertised, the place was great and the hostess was fantastic, we enjoyed the river running past the cottage as well as the peace and quiet, it's a great location and would highly recommend staying here. We will return to the area and stay here again: The charm of the place and the owner was absolutely great:

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location and peace and quiet
Liked least: It was all great
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
MichaelFr...
Portland, Oregon
“An oasis in Joseph”
Reviewed 30 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

What a great, enjoyable place! Listening to the Wallowa River at night was a delight. Nice trees lining the river and the deck made it a great place to eat breakfast (or any other meal). Judy was a gracious host. We just wish we had spent more time relaxing at the retreat. If we ever find ourselves in Joseph again, this will be the first place we try to reserve.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing