“Quality food and service”

Three River's Grill
Ranked #12 of 147 Restaurants in Hood River
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2018

We had a pleasant dinner here. The food was very good and the staff friendly. They helped us navigate the menu and made helpful suggestions. There were good food and drink options, including the salmon specials that we ate. I would return to this restaurant.

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here for a light dinner after a day of wine tasting. It is a lovely, white table cloth place with friendly staff. My cosmopolitan was superb but our food was disappointing. The salmon cakes had little actual meat but a lot of breading. There were only a few sprigs of salad in the beet salad—it was a molded cup of diced beets with mild goat cheese sprinkled on top and a few mandarin oranges in the corner of the plate. Hopefully their entrees are better.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

What a great surprise this was. It's a beautiful restaurant with a great outdoor porch that has the most amazing view of the Columbia River and the mountains.

What a great surprise to find that the food and service were as great as the view. The food was delicious and Ruby M had this fantastic blend of service and humor. She easily guided us through our menu selections, and even helped my wife select a great meal that fit with her food allergy requirements.

If you are in Hood River, please do yourself a favor and check this out. If it's colder outside, they have greater interior seating with that fantastic view.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

We had a very nice dinner here. We sat outside on the terrace with great view.
Had a great starter with artichoke and then the hazelnut chicken which was very good!

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

I went here with my family and we did have a nice time. The view was great and the food was pretty good. I got the curried seafood, which was ok but the curry was a tad too rich. The salmon looked good but my mom said the halibut didn’t taste fresh. The worst part was the service though. We waited forever for our food! It was a really long time just to get our salads and it seemed like an eternity by the time our food was there. The bread was fantastic. The salad was fresh and tasty but nothing to write home about. The server did step on my foot which really hurt but was very apologetic. No free desert to compensate though and my foot did really hurt. Overall this place is solid but don’t go here if you’re in a hurry.

Been to Three River's Grill? Share your experiences!