“September 2018 Lunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2018

We stopped here for lunch after spending the morning at WAAAM [nearby Western Antique Aeroplane and Automobile Museum] at the recommendation of a volunteer at the museum. We were very pleased with their selection and the prices were very reasonable. The view of the area mountains along with the golf course were really memorable.

Reviewed 1 September 2018

After playing 18 holes of golf on a fun and scenic course, my wife and I decided to try the restaurant at the course. We were not disappointed. Finished our golf just as Happy Hour was starting. A quite extensive Happy Hour menu (I had to decide between 6 items that sounded good to me). My wife had the pulled pork nachos and I had the half-pound burger. Both were very good. Obviously, this is place very popular with the locals. It was very full by time we finished eating.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Divots does not disappoint! Cold beer after golf, ice water, smiling servers and a delicious lunch.
I ordered the crab cakes, which were great, and my husband ordered the ahi poke. Both were just what we needed after a round of windy golf! Patio seating is always great, and the view of Mt. Hood is simply spectacular!

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Rarely have I had a bad experience at Divot's. It is a loved local hangout with a spectacular view of Mt Hood situated at Indian Creek Golf Course.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

went up the hill to dinner at Divots Restaurant at the Indian Creek Golf Course overlooking Mt Hood. It was still very hot outside but with the A/C on high inside it was quite chilly. Dave couldn’t take his eyes off the players coming in from their round of golf. I had hoped he would have been able to play either golf or tennis here but unfortunately he was not in good shape. Since it was cool inside we both had a cup of hot mushroom pancetta soup (really good!). Dave had a large Caesar salad (over-dressed but good) and I had caramelized onion, avocado, Pepperjack cheese and cilantro quesadillas. My dinner was very filling (I only ate half of it). Spicy salsa, sour cream and chips came were barely touched. We are both eating way too much food.