“charming place with locally sourced ingredients”
Review of Boda's Kitchen

Boda's Kitchen
Ranked #13 of 147 Restaurants in Hood River
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Boda’s Kitchen is a gourmet delicatessen, market and catering company. We are passionate about using high quality, seasonal ingredients sourced locally when possible.The Pacific Northwest and particularly the Columbia Gorge is bountiful with ingredients. From wild-caught salmon to the ripest cherries and pears, there is little reason to look elsewhere for tasty food.
Reviewed 26 September 2018

if you are looking for a place in downtown Hood River oozing with ambiance and great food this is the place. The service was top notch and friendly. tasty sandwiches and unique deserts

Reviewed 22 September 2018

I've heard great things about Boda's and looked forward to my lunch meeting, but had a terrible experience and would not dine here again. I eat a vegan diet and can find something pretty much anywhere I go, but Boda's was not accommodating at all. They offered one cold vegan sandwich (which sounded awful) and wouldn't let me order off menu. I was simply asking for a veggie panini - super simple. I ended up having to get spring rolls and a quinoa salad. The quinoa salad had no flavor and was gross so I didn't eat it. The spring rolls came with a peanut sauce and were decent but obviously not filling for an entire meal - also they were $6 for two small rolls! I'm pretty easy to please and Boda's really missed the mark with their lack of accommodation.

Reviewed 5 August 2018

Local, high quality ingredients and a nice variety of items. Very friendly staff and very laid back. It was a nice relaxing late lunch after a day seeing the sites. We were looking for something quick, reasonably prices, and on the healthy side. This fit perfectly.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

In all honesty, this is not a thorough review because I arrived at the end of the day and there was not much left to choose from in the case. I had a quick bite and it was good. Am betting the place is quite popular, as the menu looked like it had lots of yummy options.
Next time I will come in,the afternoon.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Great lunch stop with loads of charm and quality food! Local, organic, fresh, and home cooked all come to mind. Tasty and lots of choices from turkey to pork Trotters to salads and more! Reasonable and worth it!

Been to Boda's Kitchen? Share your experiences!