All reviews starry night keurig coffee blue moon room yogurt wood floors mom and pop place to stay continental breakfast comfortable beds full kitchen home away from home definitely stay here again road trip john kitchenette motel buena
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

My husband and I will always recommend this place to when visiting the area. This is our second time here and we just love the variety of rooms that they have to offer. Highly recommended if staying in this area to give them a shot for place to stay

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2016

I stayed two nights at the Buona Sera Inn for a family reunion. I drove up and parked in front of my room, walked to the office and checked in and received my room key (an actual key). I carried my bags into my room that was feet away from my car. The ac was on and my room was clean and tidy. The room I stayed in had one bed, a small kitchen, microwave, refrigerator and sink. I really enjoyed my table for two, it was nice to have a place to sit and have coffee and a muffin in the morning. The bathroom was small the door to the shower might be a challenge for some. The hotel was built in 1937 and had been remodel but some of the vintage style in still there. You will not find a pool, hot tub or gym at this motel but I enjoyed the quiet. I walked the approx. half mile into old town Grants Pass and for shopping and many restaurants. There is a great restaurant on the river about a mile away. The Buona Sera Inn was a charming and comfortable place to stay.

Stayed: August 2016
1  Thank Dogtrekker
Reviewed 12 August 2016

We have stayed at the Buona Sera several times during our travels between California and Washington and each time, we have been immensely pleased with our choice. Since our previous stay about 8 months ago, the owners, John and Marty, have upgraded the front office area and created a beautiful and roomy breakfast area.
But the thing that we most appreciate about the Buona Sera is the cleanliness of the property and the way that the owners and staff go out of their way to make you feel welcomed! This is always our "place to stay" on our trips along the West Coast. You will not be disappointed!

Room Tip: Rooms closer to the office are quieter since they are further from the street.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SargiesMom
Reviewed 12 August 2016

This is an older style motel that is almost a B&B with its decor and staff. We loved it! it is quirky designed rooms(each different), very very clean, low prices and great helpful staff if you’re looking for a unique place to pass a pleasant night this is it!

Room Tip: Look at all available as they are all different
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2016

This motel appears to have been built after WWII, probably in the 1950s on what was once the route of Highway 99. It has been well-maintained, however, and is clean. Most of the time my room was quiet; there were no sounds from the activities of other guests, and sounds of street traffic were minimal until the beginning of the morning commute.

Stayed: August 2016