Wild Chinook Inn(Gold Beach)
US$147
Pacific Reef Hotel(Gold Beach)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$124
Azalea Lodge(Gold Beach)(Great Value!)
US$272
Motel 101(Gold Beach)(Great Value!)
US$103
Jot's Resort(Gold Beach)
US$91
US$96
Travelocity
All reviewswafflesindoor poolgb resortthird floorbiscuits and gravyoregon coastparking lot leveltop floorroom was cleanocean viewgreat place to stayno elevatorhot tubgreat viewrooms are largeprivate balconywould stay again
Reviewed 1 May 2018

I enjoyed my stay at the BW Gold Beach. I appreciated recognition of my BW diamond status and enjoyed a very comfortable & quiet room. No elevators but easy access to rooms from outside. Right on the beach and I was lucky enough to discover one of glass treasures hidden on the beach. Great fun.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 26 April 2018

This is a nice place to stay with excellent beach access and views. Breakfast room is bright and cheerful with typical breakfast fare. Staff was very helpful and attentive. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2018

The hotel is so awesome! The rooms are just as they advertised! You can't beat the balconies with great chairs! The view is so amazing. I was very pleased with the staff and the hotel. Probably one of the quietest hotels I have ever stayed at.I love that it is in a small town and that made it feel more like a vacation with no traffic and noise. I would stay here again. I was here by myself and felt extremely safe with the place. This place is worth a try for anyone!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here one night as we traveled north on 101. It was easily found and had a great ocean view with a nice balcony. My kids enjoyed the pool which looked like they were doing some maintenance on, so they seem to keep up with the place. The room and bathroom were nothing fancy, but were clean. The breakfast was average for a free breakfast, but there weren’t enough tables and chairs for all the guests that wanted to eat around the same time we did. Overall though, I would stay there again if I was ever passing through.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2018

My husband and I set out on a spir of the moment weekend trip. We were able to book this great room with a ocean view balcony and they aloud our dog. They have a clear path right to the beach which was close and convenient. The hot breakfast was tasty and a of a good variety. The pet fee was a little spendy but we do appreciate they do take pets.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple