“Good family restaurant ”

Sunset Family Pizza
Ranked #5 of 34 Restaurants in Gold Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Fun atmosphere with good food. Pizza crust is awesome. They put a lot of cheese on their pizza with not a lot of sauce so if you don’t love a ton of cheese then ask for them to be light on the cheese. They have a ton of booths and tables as well as an arcade area for the kids. They have local brews on tap as well as in bottle. Average prices for the pizza. My son loved the orange hot wings. He’s a picky teen so that was a win. Definitely a good family restaurant with good food at an affordable price.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I where just visiting for the weekend. We decided to get a to go order of pizza and some appetizers. We both really liked the pizza crust. Our only issue was we ordered onion rings and they didn’t come with any sauce. Which we where not aware of til we got back to our hotel.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Good pizza, great Thai chili wings....and they deliver! Perfect for a cold, rainy, football night on the coast!

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Went today for lunch. The lady working behind the counter didn't bring our drinks when we ordered, she waited about five minutes then brought them. Also, all the salads and pizza came at the same time.. who wants to eat cold pizza? I went to pour the salad dressing on my salad and there was a hair in it..gross. she did refund us for the salad. She never refilled drinks or brought over cheese and condiments we had to ask for everything. I don't live in this town but if I did I wouldn't make this my restaurant of choice. Just a side note: there was only 4 other tables eating so it was not busy at all.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

First time visit, off season at gold Beach. Ordered a medium combo pizza for around $ 17
This was a terrific pizza, loaded with sausage ,peperoni, onions, black olives, Bell pepper, mushrooms, salami and covered with cheese. The crust was thin and crispy not the usual soggy that comes with ordering a combo pizza.
There was a large fun room in the back for the kids with two pool tables, air hockey. and a large assortment of video games.
I will be back.