3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$114
eDreamsUS$114
PricelineUS$114
TripadvisorUS$114
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
5,217 results
All reviews hotel and casino cow creek restaurant table games players club rv park great place to stay non smoking casino floor enjoyed our stay road trip bingo spa california stix pet accommodations valet
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I returned home today after a seriously disappointing stay at 7 Feathers last night and today to celebrate our Valentine's Day. My husband and I spent an entire morning on the phone with reservation staff and spa staff trying to navigate the necessary hoops and hassles of booking the "Couple's Retreat Spa Suite Package". Essentially we were getting a spa suite and a couples massage for $400. It was supposed to include a bottle of local red wine and chocolate-covered strawberries.

Upon arrival, we were told that our spa suite had a non-functional spa tub. Then, we requested to be moved and they told us that they had one open, but the bath was dirty. Okkkk....

When they checked it out, it was found that the bath was clean and we agreed to take the room. Turns out it WAS dirty. Someone had used the bathrobe and it hadn't been changed. We called to tell the front desk and they sent up a new one, but never retrieved the old one... oh yeah, and the new one they sent up in a tied off trash bag??

The fireplace in the room was lovely, but we couldn't turn it on because the "remote had been stolen out of the room"... they were going to send maintenance up to fix it but they never showed up, alas, no fireplace for the trip.

We were willing to overlook all of this, plus the poor food quality at the restaurant and inedible dessert from the cafe. That was until we checked in for our spa package.

No one told us that the hot tub and sauna would be closed down. We were graciously offered to sit in the zen room while the Spa manager checked on the strawberries and wine that we never got in our room.

Here is the real issue. THE HOTEL MANAGER, RUSSEL, was a complete condescending jerk that refused to listen and make things right. We were told that even though we booked the package for 2/8 that we weren't eligible because it was booked on 1/30 (it was advertised on the website). The spa package should have been $50 less, but he refused to reverse the charge so we could pay separately for the massage and the room.

He also refused to honor the strawberries and wine. So we paid $400 for a package that should have been $350 AND had a dirty room, no support from the front desk or maintenance and they still refused to honor the wine and strawberries... THEN they took over 40 minutes trying to get us checked out at the spa due to the issue that RUSSELL and his front desk caused us. It was quite the end of a lackluster stay with the worst ever customer service.

Room: $200
Spa: $200
Gambling loss: $200
Dinner: $70
Dessert and late-night snack: $30
Drinks: $25
Tips for the masseuses: $40
The cost saved because I will never go back to 7 feathers as long as I live: Thousands.

Room tip: Save your money and go somewhere else.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Love the casino and it gets a B+ but while I was playing craps a dealer thought she was a covid Cop and they kicked me off the table I have COPD and wearing a mask makes it difficult for me to breathe and insulted me stopped the game when I stepped back and blew my nose into my handkerchief So I complained and when I came back she was making comments about me to fellow employee's RUDE

Room tip: check to see if the toilet was cleaned mine had stains under the lid
Date of stay: February 2021
Shank Marketing, Owner at Seven Feathers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Nicholas. This is definitely not the experience we strive to give at the Seven Feathers Casino Resort. If you have a moment, please email us at social@sevenfeathers.com with more details so we can follow up. We thank you for visiting us and letting us know!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Rooms are always neat and clean. The beds are so very comfortable. Good place to stay. Staff is always very helpful no matter what you need. I've stayed at Seven Feathers Hotel quite a few times over the years and I've never had a problem.

Date of stay: December 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Betty! We're happy to hear you enjoy your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Awesome customer service very clean nice quite relaxing place to stay.. It's fun for the whole family. Great food bars restaurants Rooms are very nice comfortable. Spa swimming arcade for the kids. Very enjoyable

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank hollywoodbitches

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is my all time favorite place to play and stay. Amazing customer service. From reservations to the gaming floor. And the restaurants.
I would definitely recommend. If youve never been here give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thanks for leaving us a great review! We're happy to hear the Seven Feathers Casino Resort is your favorite place to play and stay. We'll see you next time!