“Great place to stay”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

oxytot16
Langley
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 4 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

We stayed on New Year's Eve to jan 2nd. It's the little things that I appreciate the most. The place was very clean and the kitchen was complete. I liked how the TV swivels to any angle you could possibly be watching from. I like the board games that we played one night. I like How they provided you with toiletries, also with dishwashing soap. I've been to places that don't... I like how it's an easy walk to the beach. I like how they have a decent parking spot. I like how they have a well kept deck for bbq. I brought my dog with me and I'm sure he loved the treats and all the extra touches that made it genuinely dog friendly. There were 2 beach towels, 2 bowls for food and water, and a blanket. The petiquette was very well said.

A few suggestions to leave behind... Hangers for our coats and clothing could be handy. The heater in the bedroom was working but could use some upgrading. It does not warm the bedroom well enough compared to the living room. Perhaps portable heater would do the job. A few of the plates were chipped, and an extra mug for coffee will be great. (There were 3 of us).

No major issues. We did love our stay there, and we will sure to recommend this place. :)

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$55
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing