2,717 results
All reviews murphy bed mo's restaurant the salt water pool haystack rock ocean view grocery store across the street full kitchen restaurant next door oregon coast hot tub canon beach indoor pool easy access to the beach great view love this place beautiful beach get away
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for three days as we were househunting in the Ken beach area. Found a fantastic deal by calling the hotel versus booking our room online.The staff both online and in person work Streamley helpful. Thank you, Kat so much for all your help and gracious service.
There is no in a hotel restaurant or place to get breakfast however there is a Mo’s chowder house located right next to the hotel or the Whole Foods style grocery store across the street.
There is an on site gas barbecue grill but I didn’t see anyone using it. The lounge inside the hotel serves coffee tea and water all day. The lobby had a very nice fire going during the evenings. Hot tub and pool are kept very clean.
I want to thank the staff for calling me immediately when they found my house and car keys and then FedEx’d them to me… Thank you… You guys are the greatest! Look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for a wonderful stay.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2018

Great location near the coastline, I really enjoyed seeing all of the rabbits in the grassy spots upon my arrival. The room was clean and had everything that was needed. The bed and pillows were super comfortable. I would definitely return and stay here. My only regret was that I did not have a longer stay

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 5 October 2018

Room was okay. Bedding could be updated. Very big beds, comfortable.Rooms are in blocks, maybe 6 blocks of rooms. My gripe was I booked this hotel in January on a cancellation if necessary and they took the money for the 2 rooms off my card immediately. When we arrived our 2 rooms couldn’t have been further apart in two separate blocks a fair way from each other and said they hadn’t rooms to put us in the same block. Hotel is about 2 miles out of Cannon Beach and wouldn’t be an easy walk on road. Closer if you walk along beach. There is a bus that runs past every 1 and half hours. Last bus 19.20 from town home. Couldn’t get a taxi so had to come back. A small supermarket across the road. Cannon Beach lovely so next time would stay closer to town.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank YvonneManchester
Reviewed 4 October 2018

We spent a Saturday night in this most pleasant inn and found the quality of the accommodation and the location to be delightful. Very good value for money with the possibility of self-catering and n excellent grocery store just over the road.

Mo's restaurant is across the parking lot and their are other possibilities in close-by hotels for eating besides an English pub style informal restaurant.

We just wish we had a little longer to enjoy the hotel and the beach

Room Tip: Sea views are delightful
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately we could only stay one night because our unit was amazing. We stayed in a queen studio with a fireplace. It came with a full upgraded kitchen that was furnished. A table for four to sit at for meals, a couch, gas fireplace, and of course a great view of the beach. The place was clean and cozy.

The Inn was a one mile walk to Haystack but you can you can see it from you room.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple