“Awesome quiet location close to the beach!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

TummyIsAD...
New York City, New York
“Awesome quiet location close to the beach!”
Reviewed 4 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013
people found this review helpful

Hubs and I stayed here for Labor Day weekend. All I wanted during this time was a clean, quiet place to stay, where I could walk to the beach, be in the sun, and read my long, awaited fashion magazines. This little cabin was fantastic. Newly remodeled, nice and clean, in the middle of town. I liked that it was a few blocks away from the very center of town, where there seemed to be a lot of hustle and bustle. Close enough to walk and get a morning coffee, 1.5 blocks from the beach. How can you go wrong?

The unit has a small kitchen, so we opted to barbecue fresh seafood that we bought nearby, and grill veggies alongside. We brought our dog, and that worked out perfectly. Cannon Beach is very dog friendly, as is most of the state of Oregon, so we all had a blast.

Hidden Villa was a very cute place, and I would definitely stay there again. It was very clean, the kitchen had all of the pots and utensils that we needed. The bathroom was also very clean and modern.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Suited our needs
Liked least: The bed was not as comfortable as I would have liked, for that price.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing