“Relaxing Stay at a Wonderful and Cozy Condo”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Krista L
Albany, Oregon
“Relaxing Stay at a Wonderful and Cozy Condo”
Reviewed 4 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

My adult daughter and I stayed at Karen's condo at Seventh Mountain for 2 nights and had a wonderful time. I have stayed at Seventh Mountain resort many times and in several different condos, but I really liked the layout of Karen's as it provided privacy for 2 people or even 2 couples. There is a nice queen sized murphy bed in the front room with a full bath in addition to the bedroom with a comfy king bed and it's own separate bathroom. The TV's are much larger in this condo compared to others. The kitchen was nicely equipped so we didn't eat out once during our stay. The owner has implemented many upgrades and I like that it doesn't feel like I'm staying in a hotel.

Overall, a very lovely condo. Perfect location to hiking trials, the lakes, and downtown Bend. I really appreciated the communication I received from the owner (Karen) and would most definitely rent from her again!!

Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
7 Jan 2016
Thank you very much for this wonderful review. You were excellent too! Happy New Year and please come again, Karen
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing