Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$243
PricelineUS$244
Orbitz.comUS$243
Hotels.comUS$243
eDreamsUS$244
TravelocityUS$243
All reviews fire pit full kitchen dog park walk in shower close to downtown granite countertops dog area dog run pioneer park memory foam downtown bend local coffee place to stay separate bedroom pull out couch bath products the river
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 October 2021

We had to drive cross country and chose to stay at the travel lodge other family members recommended.
Not only are they dog friendly they have beds and bowls for the puppies. Rooms are very upscale and updated. Super Clean.
Thank you Wall Street Suites!!

Date of stay: October 2021
Wall suites, Owner at Wall Street Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2021

Thank YOU for being such excellent guests and sharing your positive time of Wall Street Suites! We are thrilled you enjoyed the amenities and could travel with your dog. Thank you to your family, that sent you our way. We hope you will be back again!

Reviewed 10 October 2021

Loved this place! So hard to find good places that can accommodate your dog. This is the place! The room was spacious, kitchen was well appointed. The room was set up for our dog with a sleeping met, blanket, dog food and water dishes and even a treat! Truly a gem. My husband and I had the bedroom and our daughter slept on the quite comfortable pull out couch. Our dog was set up in her crate in our room and still so much space! Very cute and good size dog area. We spent each evening sitting by the outdoor fireplace and met other guests there also. When I come back to Bend this is where I will stay - of course that is only if I don’t move to this fabulous city!

Date of stay: October 2021

Thank you for this rave review of your time here at Wall Street Suites! We are so happy that your dog also had a wonderful stay. We love those pups around here. Thank you for sharing the details of the room and property amenities. We enjoy seeing our guests mingle by the fire pit! Looking forward to your return.

Reviewed 8 October 2021

The Wall Street Suites is the only place to stay when you are passing through Bend! Wendy & the staff are fantastic, accommodating and went above and beyond to make sure my stay was memorable!

I will always stay at The Wall Street Suites when I'm in Bend, OR!

Date of stay: October 2021

Thank you for sharing your excellent experience with all of us here at Wall Street Suites. We strive to make your stay comfortable and memorable, and we love to hear this! We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 28 September 2021

The Wall Street Suites are top of the line. They are owned and run by women and it shows! I felt like I was in a high class cabin not a motel. The decor was beautiful! The kitchen was so well stocked. I can’t say enough! I wish I would have known it was going to be so amazing, I would have stayed in Bend longer!

Date of stay: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Wendy Kelley, Owner at Wall Street Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2021

Wow, 'a class act' and 'top of the line', that is high praise and we are so grateful! Thank you for mentioning comfort and amenities, we appreciate your review of Wall Street Suites. We are so glad you were finally able to come and we look forward to a longer visit next time!
Jessica, Assistant GM

Reviewed 27 September 2021

We stayed at Wall Street Suites while in town for a wedding. It was 2 adults and a toddler. We loved having the home amenities of a full kitchen. It was great to have a pull out couch for our toddler and our room. It was spacious and very clean.

The staff was very kind and check-in was easy.

We would likely stay again for another Bend visit.

Date of stay: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Howard Family! Thank you for your wonderful review of Wall Street Suites. We are so glad that your family was confirmation during your stay with us. Thank you for sharing your experience with other travelers, we look forward to having you back again soon.
Jessica, Assistant GM