Lowest prices for your stay
US$80
Sleep
US$80
Priceline
US$75
Expedia.comUS$80
Hotels.comUS$80
Orbitz.comUS$80
All reviews worthy brewing room was clean front desk yogurt hard boiled eggs would stay here again hot items free breakfast one night stay bend oregon brewery shower motel clerk
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 September 2021

Checked in after an all-day drive to start our National Parks road trip. Was greeted by Nikita (sorry about spelling) who was extremely friendly in welcoming us. She offered us a cookie and had great things to say about our dog which is the easiest way to win us over. The room was quiet and we barely heard any noise from the pool since we were next to it or any of the guests. We slept with no problem or interruptions. There was an extended complimentary continental breakfast which included a few hot items i an addition tot the usual fruits, juices, pastries, yogurt, etc. I would stay here again in a heartbeat, there are plenty of restaurants and shopping near by, we especially liked Worthy Brewing. Thank you for the great start to our road trip!

Date of stay: September 2021
Sean Evert, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2021

Dear thosearentpillows,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay here in our Bend, OR hotel. We were thrilled to see you received great customer service, we strive to treat all of our guests as family! We hope you will consider staying with us again on your next trip through Bend. Safe travels!

Your Sleep Inn of Bend Team

Reviewed 25 August 2021

I styed here for 4 nights and paid them around 900 dollars. I am also a member of Choice Hotels rewards program. When I checked out I asked them if they could hold one bag for two nights while I did an overnight camping trip. This is Bend Oregon. A sort of Mecca for outdoor activities. They refused to hold my bag, saying they were having liability issues, whatever that means ? I spoke with a woman who claimed to be the front desk manager. Her name was Dannielle. She went into this scolding belittling rant saying this was a hotel and not a storage facility. I told her she was an idiot. At this point her face flushed and she screamed at me to get out of the hotel and she cancelled my key so I could not even get back into the room to retrieve my bag. I spoke with a person named Shawn who claimed to be the property manager and he informed me that there are no circumstances under which they would ever hold luggage. So, if I had shipped luggage to the hotel and it had arrived early, he said he would have not accepted it and would have shipped it back. If I wanted to leave a bag at the hotel for a latter flight in the day, he would not have been willing to hold it. If I wanted to do an overnight camping trip or hike, and needed someone to hold my bag in the middle of a stay at his hotel, he said he would not be willing to hold the bag. When I pointed out to him that I had stayed many times at the Hiltons, Marriotts, Redlions in town and they were willing to do these things he told me to stay at those hotels. I ended up booking a stay at the Doubletree in downtown Bend for two days hence and of course they stored my bag for two days. The people at this hotel are completely lacking in any kind of PR skills. If I had ever told a customer at any company I have worked for to just use a competitor if I didn't like it I would have been fired !! Unless you are prepared for surprises DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL !!!!

Date of stay: August 2021
3  Thank donk678
Sean Evert, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2021

Dear Don Knife,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are shocked that you did, after the way you behaved in our lobby in front of multiple other guests and the way you belittled my staff and myself, we did not think you would have the courage to do so. Alas, you did! I don't have any more time to spend dealing with your tantrum-ish behavior and wish you the best of luck down the road with all of your future endeavors.

Stay safe,

Reviewed 2 July 2021 via mobile

Got a room last minute because of a heat wave. We just wanted a room with A/C and a pool. I was pleased with everything about the motel. Room was clean and comfortable bed. Air conditioning worked awesome. Pool was nice. All the staff was very friendly.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 961KevinG
Sean Evert, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2021

Dear 961KevinG,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us here in our Bend, OR hotel. We were so glad to be able to help you guys escape the heat! We hope you will consider us again the next time you are in need of local accommodations!

Stay Safe,

Reviewed 25 June 2021

I stayed here with my son for a sports tournament in Bend in June 2021. I don't know the hotel market in Bend (and in fact, my wife made the reservation), but it seemed a little pricey for a basic no-frills hotel.

Check-in was easy. The clerk was masked and behind a plexiglass screen. (We were fully vaccinated but appreciated the safety protocols.)

The room was an adequate size, with a king-sized bed, desk, armoire, and mini-fridge. The sink was located outside the bathroom. The bathroom had a shower, no tub. The room was clean, so no complaints there.

The first night, there was a fair amount of outside noise because there is a brewery located kitty-corner from the Sleep Inn. This was Friday night. For some reason, it wasn't loud on Saturday night.

There's free breakfast, too. Due to Covid protocols, the food had to be taken back to rooms (or outside) to eat. Basically, you would tell the hotel employee what you wanted (packaged hard-boiled eggs, danishes, yogurt, egg and cheese sandwiches, etc.) and they would bag the food up for you. There was also coffee, milk, and juice available.

I didn't use the pool, but there is one. An exercise room would have been great.

All in all, a good stay.

Date of stay: June 2021
Sean Evert, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2021

Dear Tung,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review of your stay here with us. We were so glad to read that you were able to enjoy all that we had to offer and found our hotel to be clean! We hope you had safe travels home and will consider staying with us again on your next trip through Bend.

Your Sleep Inn of Bend Team

Reviewed 2 May 2021

While we would, stay here again should we need to, Sleep Inn is just an ok hotel, not what I would consider a top rated. It is convenient to shopping as it is near a Costco and a big box shopping center. It is clean, and the staff is friendly. However, since as we travel, we usually stay in a Choice brand Hotel, this is not near the top level of their brands. It is an ok place to stay, but just that.

Date of stay: April 2021
Sean Evert, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2021

Dear CPG3,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your recent stay in our Bend, OR hotel. We were so glad you enjoyed your stay for the most part and found it to be clean and our staff friendly. If you have any suggestions on how we could make our hotel even that much better, please do not hesitate to reach out and let us know. We hope you had safe travels on the rest off your adventure.