“Expensive Lunch”

Margarita Factory Beaverton
Get food delivered
Ranked #93 of 440 Restaurants in Beaverton
Description: Margarita Factory - Where moments are created! Authentic Mexican Cuisine with a contemporary twist. Our larger-than-life Margaritas and themed, fun cocktails will transport you from an average day to a celebration with friends and family. We are more than your average Mexican restaurant we are an experience, a happy hour hangout, tequila Tuesday celebration and the place you go to enjoy life with those you care about.
Reviewed 4 April 2021 via mobile

We heard about Margarita Factory and thought we would try it for lunch. Pleasant staff, atmosphere was good, Margarita’s were good, entrees were ok, but the prices were over the top expensive. Won’t go back.

Date of visit: April 2021
Justin Cooper, Marketing at Margarita Factory Beaverton, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2021

Thank you for stopping by, Elizabeth. While we're glad to hear that you enjoyed your margaritas, we're sorry that you were not satisfied with the pricing of your meals. We can assure you that every one of our dishes are made with fresh and high quality ingredients, and we have added extra measures to ensure that our guests are as safe as possible during their visits. We hope you'll consider returning and giving us another chance in the future, as we'd love to earn your 5-stars.

Write a reviewReviews (27)

Reviewed 12 March 2020 via mobile

Margarita Factory is located in a beautiful white building off Cornell Road. The bright white theme extends to the interior. Would describe the decor as deco with large urns of flowers. Large screen TVs adorn the walls. Was pleased to see that Margarita Factory didn’t use the Southwestern style ad nauseam.

The menu is reminiscent of so many fast food Mexican places. Street tacos, Arroz con Pollo, burritos, etc. Saw nothing at Margarita Factory that seemed very original or gourmet.

Prices are a little on the high side. Many of the entrees are in the $15 to $20 dollar range. Margarita Factory does have a lunch special for around $9. The lunch combos include rice and retried beans.

Service started out slow but gradually got better. The staff is actually quite friendly and helpful.

On my visit I sampled retried beans, Spanish rice, a shredded chicken tostada, and a cheese enchilada. The retried beans and rice were absolutely tasteless. The tostada was small and also lacking flavor.

However, the enchilada was a masterpiece. Delicious cheeses, tortilla, and sauce. Pleased to say that Margarita Factory hit the mark with the enchilada.

Margarita Factory is not a bad place to dine but unfortunately it isn’t a great one. My problem with this place is that the prices do not match the quality of the food. If Margarita Factory wants to compete with other Mexican restaurants in the area then they need to step up their game. They’ve shown me they can make a great enchilada. Would like to see that kitchen skill extend to the rest of the menu.

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 6 March 2020

This place is always a blast! Great fun atmosphere for family and friends and the food and drinks are fantastic! George Peach piña colada is my personal favorite that I always recommend!

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 26 February 2020

Showed up awhile ago and they had a long wait, ended up leaving and going some place else. They suggested to make a reservation next time, told them online it says only 8 people or more, they said call in next time. Ok, well tried to call and make a reservation today and they said they can't take over the phone reservations for anything less than 8, glad they have there stuff together and all on the same page here. well guess we won't be going here again.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 9 February 2020

We finally went to Margarita Factory for lunch a few weeks ago, and enjoyed our lunch. Based on that experience, I would have rated "very good." Tonight, "good." The single biggest difference, my chile colorado with beef. The beef chunks were too large. Having been adequately cooked, the large chunks made for stringy, dry dish. There was no enough sauce to offset that outcome.

My wife had a combination, and the enchilada had sufficient chicken (as did my colorado). The poblano was very tasty and adequately stuffed.. What both of our meals lacked was spiciness usually associated with American Mexican. Even my wife who orders Thai dishes mild wanted more robustness. I agreed.

On the plus side, their margarita is good and not too sweet. Their refritos are smooth and taste better than some of those served by other Mexican restaurants. The beef I had in my luncheon burrito was well seasoned and very finely ground. I appreciated that. My wife relleno was the same, very bland.

Service is very good and courteous. Given the Saturday night crush, was smooth and evenly paced. Unfortunately, do not expect to hold a conversation unless one wants to shout across the table.

We decided to try Margarita Factory instead of another place we have visited several times. We will return to that other place.

Date of visit: February 2020