“Hidden Gem”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Laurel714
Horseheads
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed 14 June 2013 for a stay in January 2011
people found this review helpful

My husband and I lived at the Barefoot Cottage for almost 6 months while he worked in Coos Bay. I loved the coziness of the cottage - it felt so comfortable and homey. You know that space is overflowing with happiness and good memories. It was fully furnished. All you need to bring is your toothbrush and your suitcases. The best part is the location - across the street from the beach! I walked my dog on the beach every day. It was one of the best times of my life. If I ever get a chance to go back, I want to stay there again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Living across the street from the ocean in a cozy, comfortable cottage.
Liked least: Leaving.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing