“All-Time Favorite”
Review of Lone Wolf Bahn Mi

Lone Wolf Bahn Mi
Ranked #5 of 118 Quick Bites in Tulsa
Reviewed 11 June 2021

I've been coming to the downtown Lone Wolf for a few years now, and it's one of my favorite lunch spots in Tulsa. It's got amazing food, good atmosphere, and a fantastic location, and I'm always recommending it to anyone who will listen to me, so I figured it was time to bring my campaign online.

I love the fried chicken brioche and the pesto rice bowl, but I don't think you can really go wrong with this menu! A must-try!

Date of visit: June 2021
Write a reviewReviews (58)

Reviewed 25 April 2020

My husband and I went to the 11th Street location and ordered a shrimp and a jalapeno pesto meatball Banh Mi along with an order of Kimchi fries. We used the on line ordering app and it was ready to go within minutes of our arrival.

The Banh Mi sandwiches were delicious and came with several aioli options to control the level of heat. The Kimchi fries were even more fabulous than I remembered! We added a fried egg and bacon to ours and they were pheonominal. Hints of candied bacon, sweet chili sauce, crisp cabbage and cucumber Kimchi and jalapeno all took turns being the leader with each bite. Each bite was better than the last from beginning to end. The sandwiches were filled with protein and topped with crunchy slaw, pickled daikon and both of the aioli sauces added just the right amount of spiciness.

Will definitely return and enjoy their outdoor patio, or, may do take out again and have another picnic lunch!

Date of visit: April 2020
Reviewed 3 March 2020

My first visit to the 11th street location! I had the KUNG PAO BAHN MI! Fantastic! The bread, the bread! Made locally, its crusty on the outside, soft on the inside and super fresh. The pork is well seasoned and finely chopped, the pickled veggies plentiful. I wish they had slices of fresh jalapeno. I will ask about that next time. You choose your aioli. I chose the jalapeno aioli. The flavors all melded together for a fantastic sandwich experience. The complimentary cinnamon sugar chips just topped it off. Ordered mine to go. Ready within minutes. The restaurant was clean and staff was friendly and helpful. JUST A HINT. Parking is at a premium. Approach heading eastbound making a right into the parking lot at the west end (one way). There may be extra parking up above, not sure.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 30 January 2020 via mobile

Vietnamese fusion spot with salads, rice bowls, and banh mi’s. Came here on a Monday with a friend for a late lunch around 3pm and there was no line with plenty of seating. Monday’s are meatball Monday’s and you can get a meatball salad or sandwich for $8. They did overcharge me the first time but were very apologetic and fixed it immediately. They bring your food out to wherever you’re sitting (based off the number). The meatball salad was surprisingly filling and piled high with fresh, crisp veggies. I had the jalapeño pesto as my dressing which is hindsight was too thick to be a good salad dressing - I should’ve gone with the kimchi dressing which was thinner and would’ve more easily coated the vegetables. The meatballs weren’t spicy but were very flavorful. There’s no WiFi and they do take credit cards. There’s a parking lot in the front and there’s also bathrooms available in the back left of the restaurant. Overall it was a good spot for a filling salad post-massage.

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank shanellesua
Reviewed 21 January 2020 via mobile

This was our second trip to Lone Wolf and it was just as delicious as the first time. All of the food is locally sourced if possible, so it’s as fresh as possible. I had the garlic shrimp Banh mi as a salad with fritters on the side. The salad was fresh and tasty. The shrimp was perfectly cooked. The fritters were unique and yummy with the aioli.

I’d highly suggest Lone Wolf.

Date of visit: January 2020