“Best Ribs ever!”

Burn Co BBQ
Ranked #11 of 1,398 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 3 May 2018

We ordered the ribs, pulled pork, smoked bologna, mac and cheese, and cole slaw. First off the ribs, best ever! They were smoky and fall of the bone tender with a nice char and NOT dripping with sauce. The pulled pork was good, but I've had better, and I couldn't really put my finger on why... Now the smoked bologna was think sliced and delicious! The smoke really came through in the mac and cheese with out being offensive. The cole slaw was ok. I prefer it a bit sweeter. Very casual vibe with long picnic table.Overall, I highly recommend this joint and plan to go back whenever I'm in Tulsa.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

Okay a couple of things , need a better way to let people who are standing in line what you have "run" out of. Suggestion you have 2 TV's up on the wall right above the counter , use at least one so you do'n stand in line for 30 minutes to find out you're out of brisket. Might want to add that you can get sliced brisket also not just "chopped" The cole slaw was forgettable, dry, and not worth the money for the size of the side. I had to get pulled pork, which wasn't to bad, just as stated pretty pricey compared to other top rated places across the country since this place touts best here in town.I will say the meat market look really good great prices there for homemade sausages/ground beef/ chops etc..

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

BurnCo has the most amazing selection of meats. We ordered the Happy Plate... the brisket, ribs and sausage were incredible. The atmosphere is down home. Great service!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We stopped in Burn Co on our way through Oklahoma. The brisket sandwich was good, and we are tough BBQ critiques. The potato salad was good though I didn’t realize it was grilled until I got it. I would recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank SongBird1278
Reviewed 4 March 2018

We ate there yesterday at 11:30 before the lunch rush and were delighted to get right in without waiting in their notorious line. Friendly staff, tasty BBQ (a little on the spicy side for me) that the rest of our table raved about. The mac & cheese is "to die for" as the saying goes. It would take a TU football player to finish a meal at Burn Co. as us mortals all had to ask for to go bags. I will definitely return with the knowledge that my eyes are way too big for my stomach. They did a good job and were very friendly to us first timers.

Been to Burn Co BBQ? Share your experiences!