Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Midtown
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsmade to order breakfastgreat hotelrecommend this hotelbreakfast staffrooms are cleanenjoyed my stayeasy accessnice stayfitness centerthe entire stafftulsa areaup to dateoff the highwaystaff was friendlywould definitely stay here againbusiness centerbusiness trip
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The location was very convenient for Tulsa outings. The meal offerings were fresh and great quality. I think much better value than the less expensive chain hotels or nearby restaurants. A fine experience.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Laura_Luster, Sales Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello jmorgan2018,

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel! We agree with you - we think our restaurant offers a great value too! We are happy to hear that your stay was to your satisfaction. Please keep us in mind if you find yourself traveling to Tulsa again!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

An inexpensive Hilton with a friendly staff, free parking and a great breakfast. Much to my surprise the breakfast also had custom orders, much like an Embassy Suites. This hotel is also located closely to the interstate making it relatively close to downtown.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello Brandon S,

I am happy to hear you that you feel our hotel offers a good value! We strive hard to make sure we are offering a quality product as well as the best service we can! Our cooked to order breakfast is one of our most popular features! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again the next time you are in Tulsa!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel was easy to see and get to from I-44. Near several restaurants and stores. Our beds seemed hard and the bathroom door automatically closes, which can be annoying. However, the lobby is beautiful and the morning breakfast is excellent. We would stay here again if we return to Tulsa for an overnight.

Room Tip: Room 105 on the first floor is right across from the pool
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank KAHLJH

Hello Kahljh,

Thank you for staying with us during your visit to Tulsa. I apologize for the inconvenience with the bathroom door. Fire code actually requires that they close automatically. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed the location, the lobby and the breakfast! We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

We stayed at this hotel because we won a drawing. Despite this, we were treated as any other customer would be treated. Everyone was attentive and helpful. The lobby and room was immaculate. It was very comfortable. The breakfast staff was very accommodating.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Laura_Luster, Sales Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Hello 153jeremyf,

I am so glad to hear that you were pleased with your stay! And congratulations on your drawing win!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I stayed at the HGI Tulsa Midtown from March 12th to March 15th of 2018 and while the hotel is lovely, clean and modern with spacious rooms and an attentive, warm and inviting staff; it is definitely not Smoke Free. I had cigarette smoke pouring into my room evenings and mornings every day of my stay and the staff was not inclined to do anything about it. They claimed to have "investigated" and found no evidence of any guests smoking but they agreed that the smell in my room was entirely offensive. The initial response of the staff when I first reported the issue was to do nothing. Eventually, of course, after a great deal of time spent addressing the issue, they offered me a different room. I was in a 2 room suite, 506, on the top floor and had neither the time or inclination to invest the time in moving. An offer to have me move essentially an abdication by the hotel management and makes the problem mine rather than theirs. Valuing the rights of whomever the smoker was over those of the other guests was puzzling as well. I was told "we can't go door to door accusing guest of smoking" which is certainly not what I was suggesting. I pointed out that if the smell was simply smoke they would have done everything possible to determine the source; possibly evacuate the hotel and contact the fire department. However, since it was "just cigarette smoke" it wasn't that big of a deal. Stay at your own risk; if you're not bothered by cigarette smoke it's a lovely place to stay.

Room Tip: Upper floors, even numbers face the busier side, odd numbers face an apartment complex
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Laura_Luster, Sales Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hello Walter D,

I am so sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We strive hard to make each and every stay enjoyable for our guests and we apologize that we did not achieve that during your visit. Two of the four nights that you stayed with us were refunded to you and we hope that you will continue to utilize the Hilton family of hotels for your future travel needs.