The Mayo Hotel
US$202
Orbitz.com
US$107
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrooftop barthe penthousefull kitchenbeautiful hotelliving roomhuge bathroomlarge living areaart decowalk in showerbok centerroom servicepleasure of stayingvalet servicebeautiful roomsized bedwedding nightheart of downtown
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

We visited the Mayo for one night as a quick get away to do some work. The WiFi worked great, the bed was very comfortable and there was randomly a ceiling fan which was nice. We were on the third floor above an alley and there was quite a bit of noise throughout the night and morning. I would suggest asking for a room on a higher level.

2  Thank Raegan K
Lukas V, General Manager at The Mayo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Raegan K,

Thank you for your kind words. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Please feel free to reach out to me for future arrangements. I will ensure we take great care of you and impress you all over again.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

I have traveled many places and spent many nights in wonderful hotels. This one I would pass. The two nights we spent they has events in the lobby. It was a mess and everything was difficult. I has asked for a higher up room back in January. For $289 a night you would think they would accommodate. They are more interested in their events than the people staying in the rooms. Like I said, I would most defiantly stay elsewhere in Tulsa.

Dear Mary M,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am sorry you did not feel comfortable during your stay. We certainly care about our guests staying in the hotel as much as our guests holding an event in our Grand Hall or Crystal Ballroom. I am not going to lie, The Mayo is a busy and fun place during the weekends. We have a rooftop bar and wonderful spaces for people to enjoy themselves. However, we do everything we can to accommodate and tend to everyone that enters through our doors.

Our hotel rooms are away from all the noise, and it is unfortunate that you feel there was a conflict between our events and your experience.

Please feel free to reach out to me at 918-895-8421, if you would like to further discuss your experience. I would love to see if there is anything we can do to change your impression of our hotel.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Had a great stay. The Art Deco hotel and ballroom are gorgeous. You can feel the history when you walk in. Had a few drinks in the boiler room bar - a little strong but I got what I paid for. Overall wonderful! I’ll be back.

1  Thank Cameron G

Dear Cameron G,

Thank yo so much for the glowing review. I am thrilled to know you had such a great experience with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back. Do not hesitate to reach out to me personally for future arrangement at lukas@themayohotel.com

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Over night get away, suite was very clean in excellent condition. Was like staying in a furnished apartment equipped with refrigerator, microwave, large screen television in both sitting room and bedroom. Sitting room had comfortable couch and table, eating area. Large bathroom with very comfortable shower. King bed was very comfortable. Room location was very quite. Very enjoyable experience.

1  Thank creekc5
Reviewed 3 April 2018

The Mayo was great I did not stay here but I feel I need to say something. I went to for Easter Brunch it was so good and a few times for a beer or two. Danicia was my sever and was helped by Keitha and Stewart who all to happy to help in any request that I had. I also had a drink on the roof top bar Jared was great and knowledgeable about the beers on tap. Justin at the Front Desk was so great he helped me with finding a great dinner spot and always said " Hello" the times I passed in the lobby. Now on to Antuan he is bigger the life with outstanding guest service and the nice part by the end he knew my name. The staff at The Mayo are GREAT

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Polish88
Lukas V, General Manager at The Mayo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Polish88,

Thank you so much for the glowing review. I am thrilled to know that you enjoyed your visit so much. We always aim to impress, and I appreciate you recognizing some of our employees by name.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly at 918-895-8421 for future arrangements. I would love to ensure we continue to impress you.