“Great stay when going to a concert”

River Spirit Casino Resort
Ranked #39 of 124 things to do in Tulsa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: River Spirit Casino Resort features a luxurious 483-room hotel, retail shops, a 30,000 square foot convention and meeting center, a 2,500+ seat showroom theater for live entertainment and sporting events. Guests can enjoy several dining and entertainment venues including Visions Buffet, Johnny Rockets - The Original Hamburger, Scoreboard Sports Bar, 5 o'Clock Somewhere Bar, Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville restaurant and Ruth's Chris Steak House.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed here while going to a Foreigner concert and it was perfect. The room was large, clean, and beautifully decorated. It was so nice to be able to walk to and from the concert venue. The only bummer was having to walk through the smoky casino, but Would definitely do it again!

All reviews
in 43 reviews
"gamble"
in 20 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We spent a night at the hotel in March. My sister in law got a NASTY spider bite from a pull out bed they brought to our room. The bed arrived to the room with the linens bungeed on it - I'm sure it is stored in a dark room that way. She had several doctor visits and a surgery. The response from the hotel and their insurance company was "we aren't helping you out with medical bills or doing anything....you can sue us in the Muskogee Creek Tribal Court". We had planned to go back with a large group in September the weekend after Labor Day. Their actions on this matter have been insulting and will cost them business - at least ours and hopefully yours as well. We weren't asking for anything other than some help with medical bills for their guests.

1  Thank Philip M
River Spirit C, Manager at River Spirit Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Your concerns have been addressed by hotel and casino management, based on your discussions with the Hotel General Manager, Hotel Director and the Director of Risk Management.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great hotel...the only negative we experienced was their not letting us have a later check out... their loss, because we were planning to use the extra time gambling...instead we went to the country club to have lunch, then home.

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I decided to stay at a different hotel but we did go over to the 5 o’clock somewhere bar. We made the 2 Hour Drive just to watch the high Fidelics play there. I ordered a drink called sex on the beach and when I got it, tried it, it was not good at all so I sent the drink back. I’ve had to the drink before and know what it tastes like. Waitress comes back and says bartender will not buy the drink because that is what it is supposed to taste like so then she asks if I want another drink and I tell her sure. She comes back with another drink and charges us another fee when I thought that that drink was in exchange for the one I sent back . I have never heard of such a thing so we basically paid for a drink we never even got.
Then we did decided to go to one of the restaurants that was open until 3 AM since it was early in the morning. We got there ordered it took at least 30 minutes to get our food. My order was wrong they did not give me butter for my pancakes and when they did bring it it was frozen solid. So we didn’t get to eat and they still charged us full price for that.
I feel like it was a waste of money everywhere we went other than the band was great which is what we went through for.
I don’t really think that will go back to this one .

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 April 2018

Very nice hotel, reasonably priced room service, professional staff. Valet is great, and it's free. We stopped in for a weeknight stay. Had a great time with friends at the bar with drinks 1/2 the price of Vegas. From Valet to Guest Services - A++ The rooms and hotel facility is nicer than many properties I have stayed at in Vegas. They do have great concerts here too in a small venue. Much better experience. As far as gambling goes, its the same as any other casino. It does have a very nice poker room that is closed off from the noise of the casino. Just a night out in my home town.

1  Thank Randy K