Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity
ZenHotels.com
US$81
View deal
Expedia.comUS$86
Official Website
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 August 2015

Overall I wouldn't say I was completely dis-satisified with the room, because it was a place to sleep behind a locked door, but we also didn't leave there wanting to come back. There's barely any amenities - the shampoo and conditioner is combined in one packet (that you would get in a promo-type bag), not a bottle....a packet, so it's barely enough for one person. There really wasn't much beyond the TV and the bed. My husband complained that he felt he was getting bit all night by something (I didn't have that issue), but he was itchy when we left.....and we shared the same bed, so take that for what it's worth. The front desk guy could have also been friendlier. He was very matter of fact and just wasn't all that talkative. We didn't get up in time for breakfast so I can't speak to that, but I did view the breakfast area and it was extremely minimal. There were only 3-4 tables to sit at and only 1 counter that could hold food, so I can't imagine there was much. Overall, it was fine.....I just really wasn't impressed. Also, I think the rates are much higher than it should be for a room like this.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2015

Looking for a place to pull off I-35 at 11PM, this looked like the least expensive option. I was pleasantly surprised, since I've seen many cheap dumps. The room was clean, it was quiet, and the AC worked well.

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 January 2015

We were tired, sick and needed a warm, clean place to stay. Our room was spotless, our bed very comfortable, the shower was hot and strong and the owners were so kind and helpful. The price was excellent compared to other hotels in the area. Breakfast was simple but very nutritious and the table there was also very clean. We would stay there again in a heartbeat and would recommend this hotel to friends.

Room tip: We had a very quiet room, with 1 king bed. The room was incredibly clean.
Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 January 2015

Stay at this hotel last night room was large with two beds very uncomfortable beds pillows were flat the room was clean but nothing special older furishings no blow dryer or coffee pot, old tv..big huge hole in wall ehind door no heater in bathroom tile floors were freezing ..heater in room took half the night to warm up ... I was freezing...one night stay was 70.00 not much for your money

Room tip: Take a blow dryer, slippers, and coffee office was pretty good distance from my room
Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I am always looking for a safe place to park my truck and cargo trailer. Other rigs were parked here as well. I hate worrying about theft. Sooo, I pulled in to refuel and cashier said this place was the best for the price. I was charged 50.00. This place is old, but it was obvious there were updates in the room. Lamps with plugs built in, new refridge and microwave, bed was soft, quiet room. Everything looked cared for. I will stay here again. I did not eat breakfast,check out is 11.00

Date of stay: April 2014