Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$77
View deal
PricelineUS$77
Expedia.comUS$77
Hotels.comUS$77
BestWestern.comUS$77
Agoda.comUS$77
TravelocityUS$77
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 March 2019

overall very pleased. the breakfast went out of her way evry morning helping rude workers and never lost her smile our room wsas huge
staff was very pnice we will be returning to this hotel as me and my 0wife were very pleased. and thank you to th ebreakfast girl that went out of her way to get my wife some water

Room tip: was right across from pop machine and icwe
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Boris G, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pauls Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2019

Thank you for staying with us at our property. Guest like you and your wife make our jobs a little easier. We look forward to you returning. We will definitely look into rewarding great staff. Especially when we get reviews like this one.

Reviewed 6 February 2019

It was hard to find which street went to hotel off of highway. It was nice inside, check in was time consuming, my reservation wouldn't work right. They gave me the room I asked for, but not sure why we were put all the way at the end of the hall when the rooms were not all occupied. Our bathroom door was locked, office told me to use a coin to unlock it. Nice tv with Suddenlink cable, but hardly any volume. Beds were good, very lightweight cover which doubled as bedspread. Discovered they only wash the sheets, not the covers. Shower head was like 7 ft high, spray was very light, not a good shower in my opinion. Towels were nice and fluffy. Counter in bathroom was pretty high for me, couldn't get close enough to the mirror to put on makeup. Room was nice and big, nice closet, microwave and mini fridge. coffee pot, hair dryer. We came for a funeral and wanted to change clothes before we made our 175 mile trip home. First desk clerk said only 30 min late checkout. Rewards program guarantees late checkout. Next desk clerk gave us an hour which was very good. AC went off and on all night, room would not stay cool. Woke up many times sweating when it cycled. Housekeeping ladies were very nice. I have stayed in other hotels in this town and I actually prefer Holiday Inn or Hampton.

Room tip: Ask for a room facing the highway, otherwise you just have a field.
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Boris G, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pauls Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2019

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I would like to address all issues that you may have encountered while staying with us as well as put a stop to things that are not accurate. Each guest room has two remotes; one controls the cable/volume while the other is a setup remote only. I do apologize if you tried to use the small setup remote. As far as the bathroom counter and shower head, I was informed by the builders that the items were all standard heights. Nevertheless, I'm aware that not all people are the same. I wish we could have met your needs in that regard. I hope we retain your business as we value every guest at the property.

As for the washing of sheets, comforters, and decorative blankets; I assure you that all bedding is washed at our hotel. I am not sure who misled you with that information but I would love to know. And, I also noticed that the checkout time on the room was 12:36 PM. Our standard checkout time at the property is 11:00 AM....there was an older gentleman that remained in the room until his ride came for him. I sincerely apologize that we did not exceed all your expectations.

If you have any questions or issues, feel free to contact the hotel at (405) 444-6035. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed her for two nights. We were visiting cousins not far from hotel. It is a pretty new hotel so very clean...comfortable bed ... free breakfast Restaurant nearby. Beautiful room and beautiful bright colors of turquoise blues. Made me happy. Would highly recommend after two great nights of rest.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Sharon L
Boris G, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pauls Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2018

Thank you for the review. We are glad you chose to stay at our property. We know you had other choices but are overjoyed that you gave us the opportunity to make your visit great. We try our best to satisfy every guest that comes to visit. We look forward to seeing you again whenever you decide to return.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a Sooners Game! Very nice hotel! Clean & comfortable! Employees were very polite and breakfast was yummy! House keeping did a very good job as well!
Fairly new and Ac is very cold! Only complaint I would have is that l the blankets were not that thick enough for the cold Ac! :)

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Boris G, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pauls Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Thank you for your review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay at our property and we look forward to you returning soon. We will also try to do something about the blankets. Maybe we can give you an extra one next time. ;)

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Clean comfortable room. Speedy, friendly check-in. Staff was very friendly. Owner/manager seemed to be a little hateful with the staff who were very helpful. Breakfast was very sub par, but overall it was a good stay. Very comfortable rooms!

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Boris G, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pauls Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at the property! We hope that you find breakfast at a better level when you return. We would also ask you to talk to the staff about the manager and ownership. I assure you that the staff love working here because of management and ownership! Thank you for your review!