Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 04/02/22
Free cancellation until 05/02/22
Free cancellation until 05/02/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$79
WyndhamUS$79
FindHotelUS$79
All reviews service dog the entire hotel place to stay first floor hot tub braums odor linens
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 May 2021

The place was clean and comfy but the staff is another story. At first they were nice. But after them saying it's ok to bring my service dog with I was made to leave. Leaving 3 nights and 174.00 owed mro me. They finally yesterday charged me the right amount after already taking 250 and refuse to release the other money to me
The owner won't even call me. Smh, kinda of ridiculous if you ask me. And I've csllwd0everday since 18th.

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MacKenzie M, Guest Services / Front Office at Days Inn by Wyndham Pauls Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2021

Dear Kristina B,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I'm happy you found our rooms and hotel to be clean and comfy. These are very important things we strive to maintain here @ Days Inn Pauls Valley. However, I am disappointed to hear that you were not satisfied with our service. Take Care!

Reviewed 5 May 2021

staff is extremely friendly and professional. I asked if I could check out an hour later than check out time, and it wasn't a problem. Very clean room. Sheets and all linens, as well as the bathroom. Breakfast was continental, due to covid. Bonus points, for having a Braums right next to store.

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MacKenzie M, Guest Services / Front Office at Days Inn by Wyndham Pauls Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2021

Dear svolkman81,
I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and your experience with us. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our clean rooms and comfy beds. We hope your next stay is right around the corner. Give us a call if there is anything we can help you with.
Take Care!!!

Reviewed 14 March 2021

Ive stayed at this hotel a few times over the past couple of years and I was going to write a horrible review based on the following fact:

I arrived about 2am one evening after a long drive and booked several days. I placed the "do not disturb" sign on the door so I could catch up on sleep.

I awoke at about 9am with a housekeeper standing in my room. Under no circumstances do you disturb a guest and I started yelling at her, while I was naked in bed.

After I dressed, I went downstairs and the lady at the front desk told me she ordered the housekeeping lady to go into my room. I found myself in a position where I had to apologize for yelling at an innocent housekeeping staff member for entering my room while I was asleep.

Since then, the management has changed and MacKenzie has taken over. Thats why Im not going write a horrible review.

The hotel is fairly clean. There is an odor of spilt maple syrup on the first floor. The new staff that Ive met with have been professional. The location is convenient next to the highway.

Its a budget hotel. MacKenzie will take care of you.

Date of stay: April 2020
MacKenzie M, Guest Services / Front Office at Days Inn by Wyndham Pauls Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2021

Dear F3901GYtg,

I appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such detailed feedback about your stay. I am very sorry to hear that your past experiences throughout your stay were not positive. I am, however, pleased to hear that you did not let that deter you from giving us another chance in the future. I will try my best to regain your trust because here at Days Inn Pauls Valley we strive to meet our guests' needs the best way we know how. I'm looking forward to welcoming you back soon. Don't hesitate to call if there is anything we can help you with. Take Care!!

Reviewed 20 December 2020

It was a great pleasure meeting the nice people an the rooms were nice an clean they were understanding an changed ua rooms when air wouldnt work love them an will go back at some point i love days inn they all are great

Date of stay: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MacKenzie M, Guest Services / Front Office at Days Inn by Wyndham Pauls Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2020

Dear ariellesplash3,

Thank you for your kind review and for choosing our hotel. I am particularly pleased to hear that your stay with us was a pleasurable one and met all your expectations. We take pride in catering to our guests the best way we know how. Please don't hesitate to give us a call when you're in the area again in the future. Take Care & Stay Safe!!

Reviewed 3 November 2020

Much more than expected. Service was Excellent. Will stay there on future travels thru Paul's Valley every time. Could not ask for a better place to stay. Price value was very reasonable. Staff was very acomodating.

Date of stay: October 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MacKenzie M, Guest Services / Front Office at Days Inn by Wyndham Pauls Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2020

I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and staff! We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. Looking forward to seeing you again soon. Take Care!