All reviews room was clean great hotel small town off the highway place to stay complimentary breakfast excellent stay breakfast staff pleasant stay biscuits and gravy one night stay breakfast bar next morning indoor pool definitely stay here again fitness center hot tub
Reviewed 21 July 2016

The best thing about this hotel were the bed linens. Soft sheets and a thick conforter. There was also a post-it that said the sheets and duvet cover were all washed. This made for a good nights sleep.

If you like it cool, this is your place. The hallways were almost too cold. The airconditioning in the room worked very well also. I happen to like it cool when I sleep. (especailly if I have a nice thick comforter)

The small town of Miami is kind of run down. Not many obvious food choices. There are several casinos in the area.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

The Hampton Inn in Miami, Ok. was very nice. Easy access to everything. Would definitely stay here again. The room was clean and comfortable, love the huge shower!!! The complimentary breakfast was delicious with a large variety of items to choose from.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

My wife and I were visiting our daughter, working nearby, and we usually look for Hamptons first. This hotel was as good as most the Hamptons with the exception of not every room having a refrigerator. Other than that, it was a nice stay with clean rooms and a good location. We would return.

Thank Jeffrey O. B
Reviewed 13 July 2016

Great place to stay, clean rooms, nice staff, convienant location, and awesome complimentary breakfast. Me and husband stayed her on a vacation. The place was nice, beds were comfortable, we were very pleased with our stay. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2016

at the time of arrival and departure the guy at the front desk was extremely great with great customer service. We kind of rushed out of the hotel, and I could not find my glasses, the guy at the front desk said he would call me if they found him. Before I left the city a few hours later, I called back to the hotel, maybe around 3 ish. A new guy answered the phone. I told him I did not remember my room number, but I think I may have left my glasses there. He was like well I can't help you w.o a room number. I thought this was odd since my sister works at a hilton location, and she could have looked me up by number. He was just silent. I told him well I don't know my room number, you could ask my name, phone number or HHonors number, anything that he could do to help me out. He asked what color the glasses were, said there was nothing. Just based off my interaction with this guy left a complete bad taste in my mouth. I wish I could tell you the guys name who was amazing, but I can't. It sucks that one person can ruin it for you, that other guy shouldn't be in hospitality!