All reviewsroom was cleangreat hotelsmall townoff the highwayplace to staycomplimentary breakfastexcellent staybreakfast staffpleasant staybiscuits and gravyone night staybreakfast barnext morningindoor pooldefinitely stay here againfitness centerhot tub
Reviewed 1 July 2016

While traveling, I made a reservation for a non-smoking room using the Hilton mobile app. I received an email confirmation. After about half an hour I decided to go ahead and check in on the app since we would be arriving late in the evening. When I tried to do that, the only room available was a smoking room. I then called the hotel directly to ask what had happened to my room. The man I spoke with said he had given it to someone else. Apparently, some event was going on in Miami and rooms were hard to find. My husband and I were traveling home and wanted to get as far as wer could that night, so planned to drive until about 9-10 pm. The desk person told me that there would not be any other rooms in Miami, so we had to stop about 2 hours earlier than we had planned. I was not aware that a confirmed reservation could be taken away and am not sure why this happened. I've never had problems with Hampton Inn before.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lauri H
Reviewed 25 June 2016

As HHonors members we usually choose a Hampton but the Miami Hampton is a preference on our part, not just for points. A quiet location just off the toll way on our way back to Dallas. Staff is friendly, rooms clean and comfortable, and we look forward to staying there when in the area.

Room Tip: For HHonors members the online reservation process really works well.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

I have always had a good experience with Anthony and, and this was no exception. Clean, spacious rooms. Friendly front desk help. Fitness center and pool were better than most hotels of this time. Full hot breakfast (with Nutella packets)!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2016

Showed up at Hampton Inn and the 2 guys at the counter had women partying in the lobby...tried to give away a room I had reserved and called me a liar..As a Diamond Member I would never use Hampton Inn again if I had to stay at the hotel. Worse than 3rd world hotels that I've stayed in the past.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
2  Thank James C
Reviewed 18 June 2016

This was not my first time, I've stayed here several times. When I need a room in Miami, I always return. The staff is great, the hotel is clean, great beds, nice spread for breakfast. Try it, you will be pleased.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo