All reviews hot tub king suite hotel room would recommend this place to anyone family reunion town home water sports tether ball memorial day har ber village honeymoon cabin waffles can't wait to go back great place to stay lake view deck fireplace
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

We've been visiting for a few years & love to escape here every chance we get! Candlewyck has everything you need & the staff (especially Mgr Emily) will do anything to help make your stay more enjoyable!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Candlewyck Cove Resort was awesome from the time we arrive thank you Ms. Emily mgr, Brian, John was great with any information with anything we ask are needed oh and let me tell about the #4 clean and the bed so relaxing I want to buy one and take it home with me. The fireworks both nights on the Lake was awesome meet a lot of friendly people even at Walmart can't wait for our next trip. 5 Stars for my Canlewyck family and Grove,Ok family you rock.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 4 July 2018

Front desk is exceptional! Family-owned and they are out to please. Check-in was easy. Our room was large. The grounds were very well kept. Breakfast had more fresh fruit varieties than any other hotel we have stayed at. They even cooked your waffle for you and offered strawberries and whipped cream! And we were invited to a campfire with all the fixings for S'Mores!

Room tip: They have a variety of rooms, cabins, homes!
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2018

It was wonderful! The cabin was beautiful and so very peaceful. When first arriving I was so impressed by the women in the office. Anything we needed they would see to it immediately. We had such a good time, and it’s absolutely beautiful there. On a scale of 1 (being the lowest), and 10 (being the highest), I would give it a 12☺️ We certainly intend to go again!!

Room tip: There is a pet fee, but well worth it to have your fur baby with you☺️
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

My family and I have visited Candlewyck for our family vacations the last couple of years. The staff is very helpful, and provide great service. We have brought our boat with us, and enjoyed using the complimentary docks. I would highly recommend Candlewyck.

Date of stay: May 2018