“4th of July Dinner with My Baby”
Review of Rib Crib

Rib Crib
Ranked #16 of 60 Restaurants in Grove
Reviewed 10 July 2018

You have to have a Rib on the 4th it just would'nt be right
we did'nt have a pit with us and I did'nt want my Husband
to cook although he is my best rib cooker so we went to the Rib Crib never been there our 1st it was awesome. Thank Rib Crib for making my 4th Happy

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We ate here on Easter 2018. Food & Service were great! My wife and I split a 4 meat dinner and the pulled Pork & ribs were great! Best experience we have had at a rib Crib in a while. I would definitely return to this location if I’m in the area.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

We have eaten at a lot of Rib Cribs, including this one but we will never go back to this one. Poor management!!! Took forever to get a table. No greeting. No eye contact. Then to the food. Ordered the Cribwich with sausage instead of the hot links. Got a pile of greasy sausage with no brisket. I'm told they ran out of brisket. So, they ask if I would like a side of meat that I assumed made up for the brisket. No, they charged for the side of pulled pork that was shredded, cold and not smoky. Poor management !!!

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Yaney wasn't clean, food was so-so and not a place I think I would visit again as there are plenty of options around Grove, OK. The waitress was very nice though the hostess hadn't cleaned our table before seating us.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

We always enjoy taking our family here. Tuesday all you can eat ribs is a bonus. Great food and friendly staff.

Been to Rib Crib? Share your experiences!