“We love their iced-coffees!”
Review of Sonic Drive-In

Cuisines: American
Description: Drive In
Description: Drive In
Reviewed 5 May 2018

My husband and I are "addicted to Sonic's Chocolate Iced Coffee! I got a delicious large Orange Juice too. My daughter enjoyed her french toast sticks.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Not that we typically eat 'fast foods' - but when you need a really quick meal, you can't go wrong with Sonic. And this Sonic is better than the average.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

This is one of the best Sonic's I have ever visited. Food is always hot, fresh and tasty. Servers are friendly and the people who take your order will notify you if there's a better deal for you to take advantage of.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

In the past at old location, service was terrible, slow, didn't have it together at all. With the new location Service is drastically improved, don't forget drink happy hour 2 to 4.

Reviewed 9 September 2015 via mobile

They take forever to respond to you when you arrive. I waited for over 10 min and still was never acknowledged. The person beside me had their order taken and delivered and no one yet acknowledged me. Left that stall to try another and still no response.