“Very good lunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2018

I ordered the steak salad and was impressed with the quality of the steak and the salad. I was disappointed with the food a couple of years back and stopped going but must say I was very impressed with the improvements they have made and now recommend highly

Reviewed 1 October 2018

My nephew & I went to The Parrot in Grove, OK, for his first night visiting from NC. He ordered the ribeye steak dinner with a salad & baked potato. I ordered the Shrimp Caesar Salad, and we enjoyed an appetizer as well. The steak came out as ordered with large baked potato and salad. The steak was very good and seasoned well, but not overbearing. The Shrimp Caesar Salad came out crisp and cold; however, the shrimp were not big, maybe medium. I think they need a new distributor to find for x-large shrimp! Seasoning of the shrimp was spot on.

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

We went with a group of 12, were greeted with much enthusiasm and taken to our table immediately. Our waitress was very proficient, kept our glasses full and was very friendly. The food was well cooked, with large portions and delivered to the table hot. The special was chicken with potatoes & gravy and green beans. We could not substitute for items on the special but could on anything else on the menu. Prices are mid range & the place has a good view of the river.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Thursdays is all you can eat snow crab legs. They season the crab legs just right. This is my favorite restaurant in Grove. Some of my favorite things from the Parrot are the steak and ribs entre, chicken ceasar salad, and crab legs of course. They sometimes have a line to be seated during busy evenings but it is worth the wait.

Reviewed 7 September 2018

We love the crab legs !!! good price, great service !! we have had other food there and it is good also.