“If you are not in a hurry”
Review of The Lazy Parrot

The Lazy Parrot
Ranked #2 of 59 Restaurants in Grove
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 May 2018

We eat here most times that we are visiting family. Grove has a limited number of places to eat and the view is good. We had the special, which was fried chick and the portions were very large. Don't be in a hurry when you go there because the employees aren't.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

We love the all you can eat crab legs on Thursday nights! Then on Friday we look forward to the crab leg bisque! Delicious! The waiters and waitresses are so friendly and accommodating. Great place to eat.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

was very loud but really good food ... waitress was very friendly and on top of our order and filling drinks

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

I was in Grove today visiting with some business associates and we decided to go to The Parrot. My buddy said “I need some fish tacos!”. So we all ordered the fish tacos and the were outstanding! You get three tacos with your order. I had all the accompaniments on the side, which included shredded cheese, cabbage, a corn black bean relish, and their sauce. The cod was fried perfectly golden brown and served with corn tortillas. We began with their coconut shrimp and everything was fabulous! If you visit Grove, you will want to check this place out!

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch and I ordered the fish tacos. My wife ordered the steak salad. We both enjoyed our meal. I think the Fish Tacos were amazing. Great view. Service was great. Clean and great view of The Grand. I hope to return soon! Danny H