“Great local Grand Lake restaurant”
Review of 1909

1909
Ranked #5 of 62 Restaurants in Grove
Reviewed 24 April 2018

We are happy to have a great choice in Grove for those wanting a very nice dinner or lunch. It is located in a refurbished brick building very close to the main cross road and offers parking on the street or in the back. The menu is quite varied and we have been really pleased with the items we have ordered. Our favorite is their shrimp and grits that rivals dishes we have tried on the coast of Florida and in Louisiana. The bar offers most mixed drinks and a small variety of wines but the beer selection is extensive. They stock several Oklahoma craft beers as well as most popular domestics. We will plan to dine here as often as we are in town or at the lake!

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Enjoyed the visit - loved that they had Oklahoma and other nearby brewery beers on tap. Food was good. Atmosphere good. Higher end place for Grove.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Although we have moved from the area we are in Grove periodically since my parents live close by. We’ve seen so many restaurants come and go in Grove; some good and some not so good. I can say with confidence that 1909 is one of, if not THE best restaurant to come to Grove in many years. My husband and I had a wonderful dinner here last weekend. Everything we had, from the brew pub pretzel appetizer to the key lime pie dessert was fantastic. My only little complaint is that the server could have been more attentive, but he was still nice and friendly. I hope 1909 sticks around for many years to come.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and I ate here as we got into town on a rainy Friday night. It was good enough that we decided to go back for Sunday brunch. Service was adequate but somewhat slow. I think our server may have been new. I enjoy trying local beers when we travel and the stout did not disappoint. We both had fish and chips. The beer batter was light but flavorful. The pumpkin pecan pie made an excellent carry out dessert! Would definitely recommend this restaurant!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 15 December 2017

My husband and I found this via a recommendation from a lady in Jay...we were there for lunch and had hot beef sandwich's with au juice. Bread was delicious and ample servings of sliced beef.We split a Key Lime pie for dessert and it was to die for...wonderful with a wonderful crust. Service was excellent and we were there at an off time...between lunch and dinner.

Date of visit: December 2017

Been to 1909? Share your experiences!