“Home Away From Home”
other traveller has booked this property
Cottge E - Ready for the next Guest to arrive Beach seating for 8
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Cottge E - Ready for the next Guest to arrive
Beach seating for 8
Kayaks and paddle boards free to use on your visit
Covered proch; comfortably seats 5
Kitchen with views of the beach and lake
Open family room and kitchen area
Family room area
Master queen bedroom (#1) looks out to beach and lake
Queen bedroom (#2)
Queen bedroon (#3)
Bunk room
Sun setting behind Cedar Point
Amazing sunset
Gated Community
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

TTM711
Ohio
“Home Away From Home”
Reviewed 9 October 2015 for a stay in July 2015

We have stayed at the Beach Club several times over the past 2 years and have reserved several more stays for the upcoming season. We absolutely love this cottage on the beach. First of all, the owners, Todd and Cindy are a joy to work with. They are quick to respond to all of your questions and go out of their way to make sure your stay at the cottage is memorable. We have become great friends with the entire family and that is definitely a plus. The cottage was completely renovated and everything is brand new. It is so clean and full of all the amenities that you could possibly want. The rooms are a good size and decorated beautifully. The beach is right out your front door and Todd has several paddle boards, kayaks and other beach toys for you to use. We have stayed at several rentals in the Vermilion area over the years and the Beach Club is by far the best place to vacation. A++++

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The cleanliness, size, amenities, and location of cottage. Dealing with the owners.
Liked least: We couldn't stay at the Beach Club the entire summer!!
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Tyease L
“An amazing vacation!”
Reviewed 1 October 2015 for a stay in August 2015

I have the privileged of being the first one to post a review about this cottage on Trip Advisor! My family stayed at the Beach Club Cottage for 10 days in late August into September 1. I have reviewed this cottage on VRBO just in case you happen to see it in both places. I would just like to add that I can’t say enough good things about this property or its owners! My family fell in love with the cottage and the property. This was a truly an incredible place to stay. The cottage was beautiful, impeccably clean and tastefully decorated. The views were amazing as was the entire property. Nicely secluded, and not touristy. The beach property is well maintained. There is plenty of room for a family/group of 8. We were a family of five. Everyone enjoyed their own space. It was equipped with everything we would need to enjoy our stay. We really enjoyed being able to use the kayaks and paddle boards (life vest included!!). I absolutely loved the floating mat! Even just sitting on the covered porch when the sun became too hot was just lovely! The sunsets are so peaceful and beautiful. The cottage is in a nice area. Far enough away from huge crowds, but close enough to whatever you want to get to. We had platinum passes to the Cedar Fair Parks—which was why we were there in the first place. However, had I known that this cottage would have been enough of a vacation on its own, I could have skipped the passes! The biggest plus was Todd and his family. They are such lovely people. They make you feel truly welcomed like old time friends. Todd’s hospitality to our family was so wonderful. He allowed me to have my college books delivered to his house and then brought them out to me at the cottage so I could do my assignments on time! He gave our family baseball tickets he wasn’t able to use and we enjoyed going to a professional game and watching the Cleveland Indians play the Milwaukee Brewers. The family has a daughter who is one year younger than my own and they hit it off nicely. Todd even took the girls out for ice cream on our last night there. I can’t say enough good things about our time there. I would have never thought Ohio could be such a magnificent vacation destination. This property and its owner has made it a place where you can make wonderful memories with your family time and time again! Thanks again Todd!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Amazing views, privacy, water "toys" included, good people to do business with.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing