“Elk Cabin Get-Away”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Cindy L
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
“Elk Cabin Get-Away”
Reviewed 27 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

My husband and I needed some time to ourselves. We LOVED this cabin. All the flowering trees were open. It was so peaceful and quiet there. The cabin was very clean and well-appointed.

Reviewed 15 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

BackPacke...
“Very relaxing stay”
Reviewed 19 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

This was a very homey cabin near Logan with a rustic (2nd) loft bedroom, full kitchen including all necessary utensils, large wood burning fireplace, hot tub, towels and linens, and satellite TV. We were very happy with the whole experience. We've done this about 3 times before and found a range of cabins near Logan from small and mediocre to nice and full of amenities. This was a good one. Cleanliness was the most important thing and this cabin was very clean and comfortable. Secluded and nicely situated with a view into a wooded ravine. A very nice weekend getaway.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
travelers...
Cincinnati
“A wonderful romantic getaway!!”
Reviewed 9 November 2012 for a stay in November 2012

My husband and I stayed at this cozy, adorable, little cabin for one night. It was all that I was looking for, but even better. I wanted something secluded, a wood burning fireplace (warm and cozy), and a private hot tub!! This cabin was perfect for all three! The cabin was extremely clean, and very nicely decorated. It has a large elvevated deck overlooking a forest. The bed was very comfy, as were the pillows, eventhough we took our own. The kitchen was stocked well. There is a charcoal grill, but we didn't use it. The hot tub was amazing! Very private, clean and 105 degrees. Perfect for the cool Fall day that we were there. The cabin is a bit of a drive from the office (approx 10 min+). We went on a Sunday night, which was a little cheaper. Remember most places close early and the closest store did not sell wine on Sunday. My biggest advice would be make sure you have all the food and beverages to get you through at least your first night. Restaurants are quite a drive away also. You are really secluded from stores, resaurants, gas, and other conveniences. We bought firewood across the street from their office, but it was too wet. The office does sell wood (about $5.00 a bunch) for 2-3 hrs. worth. and it is kept in a closed area so it was dry. We went through alot of wood! Seemed to burn fast for some reason. This cabin has a loft with a queen bed and one bedroom on the first floor with a queen. It's set up for 4 people, but better for one couple or one couple with 2 kids. We loved this cabin and will be going back again! The office staff was very friendly and helpful. Also, if you rent a dvd in the office for $2.00 or bring your own, remember the dvd player is part of the tv, not separate. They didn't tell us so we didn't watch their rental. It was fine though, spent alot of time in hot tub, etc. I would take your own drinking water. I had heard the water had a bad taste out there, but I didn't try it. I could tell the shower water had an odor. The shower was probably the only thing that wasn't so perfect. Check out the flea market a few miles away.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location was beautiful!
Liked least: Shower/water
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Ohio
Reviewed 25 August 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing