All reviews quail breakfast buffet indoor and outdoor pools hot tub the room was nice fitness center sauna golfing fireplace wineries cleveland refrigerator
Reviewed 5 November 2018

What renovations, didn't notice anything new or improved other then a increase in price plus $14.99 per person for breakfast. Wouldn't recommend nothing special for the price. Only good thing is there is some new places to eat and have a drink nearby.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Scott B
JenniferP5696, Sales Office Admin at Quail Hollow Resort Trademark Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Scott B,

Thank you for staying with us. I'm disappointed that you didn't have a better experience. The renovations are ongoing, so there will be more and more improvements coming soon.

Reviewed 28 October 2018

without a doubt the poorest breakfast in 40+ years of traveling - poor selection, poor quallity and out-of-date milk-my first time to town, not my last trip to town but likely my last trip to this facility

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SeanM5606, General Manager at Quail Hollow Resort Trademark Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

Mr Barnett,

I like to first thank you for using the Quail Hollow Resort for your most recent visit to Painesville,Ohio. We will take extra care to look over the breakfast products to make sure they are fresh and in date. I am sorry you won't be back any time soon as we would love to have you stay with us in the future.

Reviewed 23 October 2018

We stayed there this past Friday and were royally shocked and disappointed - This is NOT what I would expect for $251 per night -- more like a $29.95 No-tell motel... The parking was very short on handicapped spots - back lot full of potholes, landscaping was majority of weeds. The lobby was very nice, although dusty.
The halls had an overpowering aroma of air deodorant spray which made it hard for me to breathe as I have asthma/COPD. Once in the room, I found no stand to place my suitcase on and a 14" hole in the sheer curtains. The pillows on the bed were 4 different sizes - looking like couch pillow rejects covered with white pillowcases. One was literally over a foot high. The Jacuzzi was very small (My wife and I are both 5'6" and we could not stretch our legs out in the tub) and water was warm, not hot. Went to take a shower later and there were centipedes/millipedes crawling all over the tub.
Dinner at CK's Steakhouse was just as bad - We both chose the buffet - $35.00 bill. The Rigatoni was very dry, Meatballs were frozen, reheated ones, tasty bread, but NO butter - had to request it, and the cheesecake was still frozen ion the center.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SeanM5606, General Manager at Quail Hollow Resort Trademark Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Ray,

I am disappointed you had such a bad stay with us this past weekend. We will be contacting you to follow up and try and make it right. Your business is important to us as we want every guest to leave Quail Hollow Resort as a satisfied customer?

Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

This place has become a dump. We have been coming for 2 years.. No longer. Front lobby is beautiful.... The rest is horrible. Water damage, smells, pool is horrific. Lights arent lit... Water is now cold.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dustin,

I thank you for your feedback from your most recent stay.The pool heater was down for parts and the lights were repaired. The hotel is going through a full renovation and will be back to its old self in 2019. I hope you will give us a second chance down the road?

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

The hotel was very outdated and musty, but the service I received in the restraunt truly made my stay worth it. The young man named Kyle was quick, knowledgable, efficient, and so kind. He made my friends and I smile each time he returned to the table, and if it weren't for him this review would have come out much worse. It was quite busy, but he handled it so well and never missed a beat. Thank you!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Sharon,

Thank you for your recent review and your positive comments about Kyle's service. We have started a renovation of the building and hope to complete sometime in 2019. I hope to see you again at Quail Hollow.