See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

My wife reserved this cuz all the other cheap stays were booked near Cleveland. Tiny room in a seedy part of town, smelly from cheap disinfectants, loose toilet seat, noisy AC, but thankfully I was so exhausted I was able to fall asleep (with meds..) Some odd kid sitting outside all night goofing with his cell phone.
1-star is a gift, mostly because the AC worked. Shower was good too. If it wasn’t already paid I would have slept at a rest stop. The room was $60 plus tax, but at a less busy time we probably could have paid less for a better room. Desperation stop.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Bruce L
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

I was not impressed! I had two small kids! The rooms smelt like smoke! There was a astray right on the stand in between the beds. The AC unit was broke,the bathroom door handle was broke, and drawers where falling out of the cabinet. Our pillows and blankets we brought with us smell like an ashtray, bathrooms where clean however the bathtub is gross and rusty and I didn’t even want to shower in it!
Not to mention someone knocking on our door at 9pm waking up our 6,4 year old and looking for someone!

Was very unpleased and u satisfied. Sure didn’t help my girls asthma any!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Hotel clean had microwave fridge tv ac coffee pot. Room was clean rooms quiet Parking good this is about 35 minutes from Cleveland bathroom facilities were fine and had washer and dryer manager/ owner very polite

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

To some a motel that makes no apologies for being a throwback to the old roadside motels of the 60s would be old and outdated. I found it to be quaint and rustic. A real throwback to yester year

No you don't, get breakfast and no you don't get a pool if that's a turn off that's life

But you get a simple, well priced clean room. It is close to the Lake Erie beaches and all the Geneva's and Wineries of the region.

The BBQ joint down the road is awesome. There is a CVS and convenience store a stones throw away.

If you are looking for an authentic lake experience from back in the day stay a night or two at Villa Rosa

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank phwsman
Reviewed 10 January 2017

We stay at Villa Rosa every time we vacation at the coast of Ohio in the NE area of the state. Older motel, but always clean. Owners are always very friendly and helpful. Quiet and out of the way location. Patio table and grill. Within minutes of Fairport Harbor. Store nearby has lots of grocery items. Next to the store is a good BBQ place. There are plenty of places down the road--Walmart, restaurants, stores, etc. Great bargain motel if you're not looking for something fancy.

Room tip: Pick up groceries at Walmart or the nearby convenience store. Grill on premises.
Date of stay: July 2016