Red Roof Inn Dayton South - Miamisburg
US$63
US$75
All reviewsbeds were comfortableinterstatemotelbathroomdayton
Reviewed 24 January 2018

For the price, this establishment is ok. Nothing worse than unloading your vehicle and pet to find out the key does not work. The room was clean, but in need of minor cosmetic repairs. Will stay here when in this area.

Stayed: January 2018
Lori A, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Dayton South - Miamisburg, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Hello Joe -

Thank you for being our guest and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel - we really appreciate and value your feedback! Please accept our apologies regarding your room keys not working, I understand how frustrating that can be to a guest. I am glad to hear that you found the room to be clean and comfortable, we do have a deep cleaning program in place to ensure each room receives detailed maintenance to address the minor cosmetic issues you have mentioned. If you wish to reach out to me so I can be sure the room you were in gets moved up on the list, I would appreciate that very much. We look forward to seeing you again when your back in the Dayton / Miamisburg area Joe!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

This was our third visit to this site because of its location and pricing features. The room was comfortable and had the usual amenities. There is only coffee for a breakfast selection although there is a Bob Evans and Perkins nearby.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2017

The night before I stayed here, I had a great experience at a Red Roof Inn in West Virginia. Luckily, I had another great experience at this property.

Like the night before, I informed the front desk associate I was a light sleeper and requested the quietest room possible. She put me in a room at the end of the building on the second floor and said it was unlikely I'd have neighbors. It was very quiet throughout my stay and I slept very well.

The room was very clean and recently renovated. The location is ideal, just down the street from a major mall, so shopping and restaurant choices are endless. I was able to walk to the Miami Valley Sports Bar and had a lot of fun there. My room didn't have a coffee maker, apparently only the upgraded rooms have these. I thought this was unusual, as they're pretty standard in even the most budget motels. It certainly wasn't that big of a deal to me, and I think free coffee is available in the lobby.

At the price, this simply can't be beat. I felt like a VIP and that everyone truly cared about my experience. I will definitely be returning often. Kudos to management, front desk, housekeeping, and maintenance.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room, they're happy to oblige
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Jonathan C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Dayton South - Miamisburg, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

I am pleased to hear that you were able to get a good night sleep. As you mentioned were are located right off I-75 and within a mile of shopping, movies and restaurants. We do have upgraded rooms that offer refrigerator's, microwaves, coffee makers and larger flat screen TV's. I will share your comments with the entire staff and we look forward to your return to Miamisburg. Thank you for your review and remember Pet's always stay free!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Our family (including kids) stayed at this hotel for a week during a recent vacation. There were all the necessary amenities and it was a good, clean hotel. Bathroom was clean, beds were comfortable, staff was kind and very helpful, close to the interstate but not loud at all. Restaurants and a convenience store within walking distance. Lots of stores and restaurants within short driving distance as well. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank jen_nay6
Jonathan C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Dayton South - Miamisburg, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

We are pleased to hear that you and your family enjoyed your vacation in South Dayton. Red Roof Inn strives to provide clean, comfortable and affordable accommodations. As you mentioned we are located right off I-95 and within a mile of restaurants and the Dayton Mall. I will share your comments with the rest of the staff. Also, remember Pets always stay Free. Thank you for your review we look forward to seeing you again in South Dayton.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

I had stayed here several times previously, but never again, and this is why: 1. The entire length of the carpet along the headboard of the bed was soaking wet, with no obvious reason why. 2. There were huge gaps in the outside door which let in 3. Bugs everywhere, most of them dead. 4. Cobwebs hanging from the ceiling and along wall/floor 5. No towel bars of hangars of ANY kind in the BR. I had to move the luggage rack in to have something to put my towel on. 6. The BR light fixture was halfway into the shower. Not up to code (I don't think) Staff didn't appear to care at all about any of it. Got a shoulder shrug and dismissed.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. I will address these issues with our maintenance person and make sure that this does not happen to other guest. Your feedback is very important to us. Without guest feedback we can't correct problems. Thank you for your review.