All reviews laser spine institute front desk social hour waffles light dinner laundry room one bedroom suite basketball court would highly recommend this hotel free breakfast stayed for two nights king bed living area staying at this hotel home away from home comfortable stay a wonderful stay
Reviewed 30 May 2018

My husband and I have family in the area and recently completed our 3rd stay here (this is my second review). Our preferences are always honored, we are unfailingly greeted with a "welcome back" and a smile and have no complaints, only the highest praise for staff - particularly front desk manager Kathy, Tessie and Kaleigh, who works tirelessly in the breakfast area. Thank you again for an easy, pleasant visit - we consider this our home away from home and will return.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Was happy with amenities offered in the room so I was delighted to find this hotel for my monthly stays in the area. When I was checking in, the woman ahead of me was telling front desk that their room had not been serviced for either 2 or 3 days. Cart was in hall daily, but no one changed their towels or picked up trash. As they were not leaving hotel yet, she didn't want to make a big deal, just wanted fresh towels. The man at the desk apologized and said he would make certain they received proper service. The comments made me worry, so I checked the room and saw that there were hairs in the bathroom that were definitely not mine, the toilet was not clean, the mirror was smeared with something, and there was a stain on the top bed covering. Later I was making tea, I took a cup from the cupboard and it had dried coffee stains in it. There is a dishwasher in the room, so housekeeping should run all dishes after every check out. Obviously they don't even check things in the cupboard to insure cleanliness. Makes one wonder if the bedding and towels are clean. Concept is nice, but housekeeping needs an overhaul. I will cancel my reservation for next month and return the The Holiday Inn!

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Kathy B, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Cleveland Mayfield Heights Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your comments. It is our goal to consistently provide superior service and accommodations at our hotel and we are truly sorry to read that your overall stay was less than satisfactory. Please accept our sincere apology for the shortcomings you experienced during your stay. We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention and rest assured, we will address this and will work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences. We hope you give reconcider and give us another chance. Please do not hesitate to call me.

Kathy Bukovina
Front Office Manager
440-684-4102

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

The girlfriend and I went here just to get away for one night from the kids. We needed it that's for sure but anyway the staff was incredible, very friendly and welcoming. They did an excellent job at making us feel at home. The hotel has a rather large lobby and it was pleasantly decorated and looked great.

Our room was everything the pictures shown. My girlfriend works in the hotel industry so she is very picky with her rooms but overall she was impressed. I guess the sheets weren't tucked in to her liking but who even notices that?? Loved the tile in the bathroom as well.

Honestly the only thing that irked me about the stay is that the tv is locked into one input and we were unable to connect our firestick to watch Netflix. I get that they want us to use their own stations and pay money for their shows but that was a little backwards to me.

In the end, this was a very pleasant stay and I would definitely come back. Now back to the kids

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel really needs to clean their rooms better. The biggest problem that I found with this hotel is that there was a used peanut butter cup wrapper behind the curtain in the bedroom. If I was someone that was highly allergic to peanuts than this could be a major problem and possibly even deadly. The toilet paper holder was falling off the wall in the bathroom. There was also hair left on the kitchen floor from a previous guest with a pet.

Trip type: Travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Cleveland Mayfield Heights Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Hi ohiop32,

Thanks for choosing us for your lodging needs. I'm sorry to learn about the inconvenience caused by your room's cleanliness. The situations and upkeep you described are not our usual standard. Your feedback is valuable and, rest assured, shared with the team for these areas to be promptly addressed.

Thanks for the candid review. I hope we get to welcome you back soon so we may provide you with a more positive experience on your next overnight.

Warm regards,

Jillian I
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 10 March 2018

The staff was helpful & friendly, but the room had some serious problems. There was several pieces of black lint and a stain on the fitted bed sheet when I pulled down the covers to go to sleep. There was a metal bracket sticking out a few inches on one bed - would have caused serious injury if hit. Heater fan was too loud, woke me up at least once.
The heater vent fans were pretty dirty. Breakfast was a little below average, dark coffee was out and tables needed cleaning.

Room tip: top floor, but check bed for cleanliness first thing
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Cleveland Mayfield Heights Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Hello Bsnss_Trvlr5,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing us your experience during your stay. I am glad to see that you regarded our staff to be friendly and helpful. On the other hand, I am sorry if the cleanliness of your room and breakfast below par during your stay. IHG sincerely cares about your experience, and I appreciate your taking the time to let us know. I have shared your feedback with us and I will share your comments with our management to consider in order to improve in order to accommodate you better in the future.

Again, thanks for staying with us and we hope to have you as our guest again very soon and see the improvements made.

Kind Regards,